CEO! Todoroki Shoto

Todoroki Shoto was a professional, he did his job and he did it well. It was only when (L/n) (Y/n) started working for him that he started to lose his forever cool composure.
She made him feel things that weren't necessarily innocent, it bothered him. Then he realized why he felt this way. He was infatuated with his secretary.
It was inappropriate and being the classy lady she was, (Y/n) wanted no part of Todoroki's little scandal - or, would be scandal.
This, as odd as it sounded, made Shoto angry. Although he never said it out loud, he knew how irresistible he was. He knew he could have any woman, or man for that matter, at his feet in mere seconds. So then what made this woman so different?
As stated before (Y/n) was a classy lady... and she wasn't interested in men.
In fact, she was in a relationship with Yaoyorozu Momo at the moment.
'Not for long.' Shoto would think to himself during lonely nights. It was during these nights that Shoto realized something. He was one of the most powerful men in Japan, hell, in the world. What was stopping him from simply blackmailing his little infatuation until she agreed to be his? Or even coming in late in the night to take her away?
The answer, the young man found, was absolutely nothing.
"You're addicting, I want you more than anything." He gets her, just like he knew he would.
"You are mine, so you might as well get used to loving me."
The truth is, she never does.
However, the oh so powerful Todoroki Shoto doesn't care. She's his, that's all that matters to him.