NEWER CHAPTER!! 11/12

Start from the beginning

Then Ryan walked out the door with a coffee mug in his hand. I smiled.

"Goodmorning, gorgous." Ryan said, then leaned down to kiss me.

"Morning." I said while blushing. He called me gorgous. I love it when he says things like that, beautiful, gorgous, love, or even when he says my Stella, or my mate.

We both just sat there. There was a silence, but not an awkward silence. It was nice actually.

I was still thinking about the baby. It was so cute. I was deep into thought when Ryan called my name. I snapped out of the day dreaming.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked. Ryan just laughed and shook his head.

"I asked you what you were thinking about?" Ryan said still with a smile on his face.

Should I tell him? Will he want the same as I want? I should tell him.

"I-...Umm, I well..we should, ermm,-"

"Stella what is it?" Ryan asked. I looked at him. His face showed love. Love towards me, along with confusion. He looked so cute when he was confused. His eyebrows moved together causing his forhead to wrinkle in this cute way. I smiled a little, then realized I was spacing out a little bit again.

"Ryan, I want a family."

(A/N was about to stop right here, but Kid Cudi put me in a good mood)

Ryan face was unreadable. He didn't want what I wanted, I knew it. 

I stood up, and walked inside, letting tears fall silently.

Ryan stopped me before I could even get to the door.

"Stella.." He said while hugging me. I cried into his chest.

Why was I even crying? Why did I feel so upset over this. Of course he wasn't ready for a child, he was still in school. Why was I wanting a child, I was only 16! No matter how I tried to reason this, I still wanted what I wanted. I mean his face was just blank. What did that mean! I didn't realize just how much I was crying until I could feel my own tears water on his shirt.

I pulled away, trying to stop crying.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I said while wiping my tears with my sleeves. I opened my eyes to try to see what Ryan was thinking.

Ryan was looking down at me, upset and maybe a little...happy?

"Stella...I don't know how to say this," He said, I think to himself, "I want a baby. More than anything. But I just don't think our lives are free enough for a baby. You have school, I have school...." Ryan trailed off trying to think of reasons.

"But what else, Ryan? Why else can't we have a family? Why can't we get something for ourselves? Let's forget about life for a while, and just think about us!" I screamed near the end. I had to say this, I just had to. There was no damn reason we couldn't have a kid, and he knew it!

Ryan thought for a while. And I mean a while. Like a good five minutes, but finally he spoke.

"I don't want to make you give up your life for us Stella. I want you to have fun as a kid! I want you to love your high school years! What are people going to think of you when they can see a baby in your belly?" Ryan answered. 

"I don't care what other people think of me! I only care about us, and by us I mean our lives together! And I'm not a kid, you're only four years older than me!" I yelled to him. Why was he turning this into a big thing.

Ryan didn't say anything else, so I had to let out everything.

"You're not trying to convince me, Ryan, you're trying to convince yourself! You know this is what you want, why can't you just let yourself have it!?"

Ryan still didn't say anything.

"Say something, already!" I screamed, the tears coming back now. Ryan finally looked to me. He looked at me with the upset face again. He grabbed my face in his hands and forced me to look at him.

"Stella, I don't want you to do this for me." He said clearly.

"I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing it for us." I answered. My tears were gone now. It was weird. I only cried for a second.

Ryan didn't say anything, instead he kissed me. He kissed me hard, and with reason. Was he saying yes? He picked me up, and brought me inside.

I hope so.

............................................................................

Hey guys! How'd you like it? I hope you really liked it and will now vote or become a fan *wink wink* LOL

So I plan on bringing Landon into the story soon, maybe in the next chapter, or the chapter after this.

I really liked writing this chapter so I hope you like reading it! 

TEll me what you think, do you think she'll get pregnant? 

Do you think they're really ready for a baby?

Do you think Brennen will like being an uncle?

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!!!!