Palette Change [DRLAMP]

Start from the beginning

The two of them leave Remy's room, on the hunt for whaichever boyfriend they can snag. Roman's nonstop giggling didn't help too much. Lucky for them, Patton and Virgil were baking cookies in the kitchen. Roman and Remy instantly put on their game face, acting innocent. This was going to be great. Roman lead in first.

"Hey, uh, guys? Remy and I need a huge favor from both of you lovelies~"

"Yeah, like, I need you two darling angels to model some outfits for me and allow me to take pictures for future reference."

Roman gave him a side glance that screamed "ooh pictures, nice addition~" and they fist bumped with their eyes. Metaphorically. That would be hecka painful. Patton shrugged, smiling, happy to comply. Virgil glanced over to the timer, not minding. Since Virgil knows that Roman loves to tease and prank him, Virgil went with Remy while Patton went with Roman. Roman gave Patton a few kisses to make him happy. He is a love bug. Remy also did leave an aqua print on Virgil's cheek. 

On side Roman he had given Patton the dark green garments and waited for Patron to figure out what goes where. It wasn't too long before he had asked for help. Roman went in to see him helplessly tied in his attire. Roman sighed and squeezed his head out of the arm hole, but he couldn't be mad. He wasn't even close to mad. This was actually kind of adorable, but Patton felt bad for it.

"Love, no worries. Here, hand me your arm."

Roman guided Patton inside the garb. Then he stepped out since the rest was basically pants and shoes. See, they decided to go with a sort of forest gnome style and the "shirt"was more of a poncho which was also sort of a dress. The pants were just leggings stretching all the way down and his high boots laced up to fit over nearly his entire shin. He also had this cute little headband that on the right side had a little mushroom. Roman also had some face for him. Cute, dark green aesthetic forest child. Patton stepped out, giggling and twirling around.

"I'm like a forest princess!"

Roman liked that a lot better. Roman laughed and snapped some photos before Patton ran up to him, kissing him, and linking their hands together. That's when Roman remembered that he was dressed up like a king. Hooray for circumstances leading into killer pickup lines!

"The forest prince to my sun king~"

Patton giggled as Roman went for another peck on the nose. Then he broke their hands away to clap, cavetown music playing in the background. Roman bowed before Patton, extending a hand. Patton took it and the two of them began dancing together. Not exactly a waltz or slow Dance because of the music and because they both were being kinda snazzy jazzy, but it was still a moment to be treasured between the two of them. Roman was also recording the whole thing for Remy to see later. You never know when videos will come in handy! Meaning as inspiration.

MEANWHILE Remy was waiting outside the dressing room, listening to Virgil moan and groan about the light colors and the kinds of garbs while using his phone to record every last bit of it. This was priceless. Deceit and Roman were going to love this! Remy immediately stopped recording when he heard the curtain thrash open. He switched to camera and caught Virgil in all his bright glory with a few dozen photos from many angles. His angry pouty face was the best part of the entire thing. Such a mad look for an outfit so cheery~

"I hate this."

Virgil was wearing an orange blazer with just a pale orange oversized tank top underneath. He had an orange choker and orange gemstone earrings. He was wearing short shorts with it all, but not jeans or anything. Then he had long stockings going up to middle of his thighs. His shorts were small enough to leave a little bit of skin. His shoes were literally orange crocs. Remy couldn't pass up the opportunity to put Virgil in crocs.