Butterfly Kisses and More [Royality]

Alone on Valentine's Day has some of the best of the characters, like Patton's rant on butterfly kisses. I decided to write a oneshot based on that lol. Ready?

STORYTIME!!!

Patton and Roman are the giddiest, most expressive Sanders Sides known. With Roman being creativity and Patton being Morality, both drive hard from emotions and affection. So there's no doubt that these two are the most overly affectionate lovers in existence. It's so lovey-dovy when they are around it is sickening, especially to Logan because eww feelings. But everything changed when Patron discovered the best kind of kisses: bUtTeRfLy KiSsEs.

It all began when Patton snuck up behind Roman and enveloped him in a hug from behind. Roman was in the middle of making a giant plan for an extravagant Pride Month video for 2019 with lots of flashy editing and happiness and lots of pride and acceptance for everyone wi a lot of using the word 'and' instead of using commas which is grammatically incorrect but who really cares? Patton then flipped his glasses off from his face and started batting his eyelashes on Roman's cheek affectionately, confusing the princely side very much. When Roman turned around to face the father figure he just giggled cutely.

"Butterfly kisses! Cool, right?"

The innocsnt look of pure happiness and pride thst he found a new way to display his affection warmed Roman's heart. Patton was just too sweet it was a little much at times. Roman cannot lie about that. So Roman just chuckled and gave him a real kiss. Sweet and passionate, smack dab on the lips. Honestly, Roman prefers real kisses. When they kiss, it's as if the heart and ego come together to create a feeling of self love and wholesome happiness that could never stop. Roman has grown addicted to that feeling.

"Adorable if you ask me, Patty-Cake."

Yes, his original nickname for Patton is Patty cake. Sue me. But that was the beginning of the Butterfly Mania. Roman only fed into Patton's obsession with different little types of kisses. A perfect second example of this was when Roman was talking with Logan, trying to negotiate on his little stubborn schedule thing that left minimal time for Thomas to be exploring the world like he should be! Carpe Diem he say! Carpe Diem is the only way! But then Patton literally pounced on him from behind, almost causing him to topple.

Out of nowhere Patton bit his shoulder, making Roman feel a little bit dirtier than what he would appreciate, especially since he's with Patton of all people. Roman bit his lip, hard, to prevent anything from happening. Logan literally jumped like a cat from that sudden experience. Roman brings himself standing back upright. Patton snuggled onto his shoulder, humming innocently like he didn't just Tiger Kiss Roman out of nowhere. Then he giggled once he realized he was being stared at.

"Tiger Kisses! I found them on the internet! Did you like it Roman?"

He got a heart attack from that! But he'd be a liar if he said he didn't. But he doesn't want Patton doing that out of nowhere again. Roman his his face flushed to red that it would make his sash jealous. Patton seemed very confused and Logan straight up left. Again, emotions. Sickening. Roman's cleared his throat before saying anything.

"Patton, please don't do that again."

This made Patton even more confused. Those people on social media said that his boyfriend would love Tiger Kisses! Roman Loved Butterfly Kisses, so what was he doing wrong? Did he do it wrong? Patron felt a little bit defeated inside, but he didn't let it show. Turns out he didn't learn his lesson about hiding his feelings behind optimism. He just flashed a smile at Roman and gave him an affectionate peck on the nose. It wasn't every day he gets to see a red face flustered Roman so he might as well cherish this moment while he has it!

"Okay! I won't then!"

The last example for this oneshot so we can get the word count that is expected of me as an author is one time when Roman was on his own in his room, trying to think of some nice daydreams for Thomas as he was on a long road trip. Patton showed up in his room and made himself easily known. How? He literally made a screech sound, scaring Roman and causing him to do this really feminine thing with his hands that was adorable. 

Patton ran up and grabbed one of his hands, extending his arm and pressing a sweet and tender kiss to the back of his hand. Roman felt his entire face heat up. He knew exactly what he was trying to do, but Roman was supposed to be the prince! Roman always is the one giving the hand kisses! Roman has never received one and this is the most embarrassing thing he has ever experienced. Oh wait, nope. The Tiger Kiss is still pretty up there. Patton literally winked at him, making the entire thing worse

"Hand kisses! I thought you'd love this one this time!"

Awww, he was just trying to make him happy? Now Roman feels bad! He doesn't know exactly why he feels bad, but he feels bad! Roman got over his little episode of being flustered and he grabbed Patton's hand and reached for the other one. Roman hoisted the Morality Side uo to his feet, since he was on his knee in a proposal like position, and Roman pressed his forehead against Patton's. He affectionately rubbed his nose against his, confusing Patton once more. Patton is cute when he is confused.

"Eskimo Kisses!"

Patton gasped and then tried doing the same thing. He was a little bit to ecstatic, but that was okay. Patton was just trying his best. Then Roman just took Patton into another passionate kiss, feeling the wholesomeness run through his metaphorical veins. Patton was trying his darn best and that was enough for him. He just wants to show that he loves him. Patton was so sweet and innocent. Roman was so thankful to have a boyfriend like him in his life.

Even if the butterfly kisses get annoying.

1004 Words

Yay I met my quota! Originally this was JUST going to be about Butterfly Kisses but I couldn't resist! 

Everyone deserves to feel loved and accepted, no matter who you are. You are loved and deserve to feel happy. Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva