Snow White Princess [Prinxiety] (Trans Pride AU)

MtF Trans Pride AND FtM Trans Pride! You can tell I'm hyped for pride month, huh?

STORYTIME!

The snowflakes fell and added white powder to his eyelashes. He wore a winter coat a little bit too long that was white and fluffy like a bunny rabbit. His hair was short and brown, but it wouldn't be brunette for too long. Rosalina couldn't stop watching the little boy from down the street just standing and twirling around in the snow. From what he knew, his name was Virgil. Rosalina giggled when he saw him spin so much he fell backwards onto his butt. Instead of getting up, he laid down backwards in the snow. Maybe Rosalina could go play with him?

Virgil smiled, watching the snow flicker down onto his face and all around him. He has seen those stories and cartoons of snow episodes, and there always was this one character who would just stand there and be pretty in the snow. Virgil wanted to be pretty too, so he thought he'd do that. But then he got bored and started spinning. The snow flet nice aroind him, so he laid down. That's when he noticed a little girl just about his age walk over and stand over him, smiling. She had long caramel colored hair. Yummy! Virgil loves caramel!

"Hey, do you wanna play with me?"

She held out her hand to help Virgil sit up. Virgil took it and decided to stand up. She was shorter than Virgil, but that's okay. Virgil dusted some of the snow off of himself and Rosalina just watched him. His eyelashes were so long and pretty, unlike hers. Virgil had been out here in the snow for a long time. He almost had a mini snowman on his head! 

"So, what are we going to Play?"

The overly excited girl started imagining all the different winter games they could play. Well, same game different scenarios. Rosalina's favorite game in the world is pretend. She loves to pretend! She always is the knight in shining armor or Peter Pan or the Prince whenever she plays with her friends at school! Rosalina started constructing a plotline in her head. Yes! She can be the captain of the royal guard of the ice princess! It's perfect! This has to be what they will play! She won't take no for an answer!

"Pretend! I will be Sir Roman Of the Royal Guard! You will be the Princess!"

Oh wait. She forgot that boys don't like being princesses when they play pretend with her. However, this boy seemed to be happy with the idea. He was smiling brightly. It was really cute. He also had this light in his eyes when he heard the idea. Finally! Someone other than her friends who likes being the princess! She finally has someone to play with! Other than her nasty brothers who make her be the princess at home. Bleh. Gross.

"Can I Be the Snow White Princess Valaria? We can build a snow fort and make it our kingdom and make snow soldiers! My Daddy can make us hot chocolate and give us candy cane swords!"

Virgil was sooooo excited about this! Everyone in school always thought he was weird for playing with girls at recess and wanting to be princesses like them when he grew up. Everyone also thought it was weird that he liked singing, did ballet, and loved the color pink. He watched the girl grin at the idea. She looked really pretty in the snow. She was wearing long boots with pants tucked in and a long scarf that trailed behind her in the snow. It was cute. Virgil kind of wanted her clothes...

"Yes yes yes! Let's play! Let's play!"

It was as if the magic of winter days had brought the two together. The two who would become best friends and the two children in this neighborhood that will grow up to find something amiss with who they were born as....

But we aren't going to describe those kind of struggles because this is supposed to be a super duper sweet fluff fanfic! So we are just going to do that cliché plot device where it skip school about a decade into the future to a moment that starts out exactly as the beginning of the story had.

Valaria stood in the snow, watching the snowflakes flutter down again. She smiled and tried to catch as many as she could in her mouth, even though she was a senior in Highschool. She had no shame. Her nails were painted pink and she didn't bother to wear any mittens. She wore a striped sweater and a long scarf that reached down to the middle of Her back. Her hair isn't too long yet, but she's growing it out. Even so, it was filled with snow, just like her eyelashes. She had been out here for a long while.

"Hey! Val!"

She turned when she heard her name to see the short boy that she'd known since kindergarten running up towards her. He had cut his caramel hair and hadn't bothered to wear anything but a red hoodie and some jeans outside, even though it is below freezing. His socks are going to be soggy and a mess and it will be his fault and his fault alone. He was carrying that old baseball bat that they painted and sanded to look like a mini candy cane lance/sword thing. He "unseethed" it from the loop of his pants where his belt was supposed the be and bowed in front of her. The unspoken rule of the Snow White Princess has been a trap card activated. It's time to d-d-duel.

"Your Royal Servant Roman Of the Royal Guard is here to protect you."

He reached forward and kissed Valaria's hand, flattering her. He made sure not to kiss the promise ring that he had put on her finger at the Theater Christmas party just before Winter Break. Once he stood up the taller princess decided to do something different this year. The princess had taken her knight into her arms and pressed a tender kiss onto his forehead. She snickered when she saw how red her beloved's face had gotten. Now to tie that into the game just to make Roman mad.

"My Guard Roman, with the blessing of the Snow White Princess secured in a kiss, I can be the one who protects you from the dangers beyond this realm."

Valaria's Dad's watched their precious baby girl through the window, sipping hot chocolate and smiling. Who would have thought that their daughter and her best friend from downt he street would both be trans and end up in a relationship together? That is so staged. There's no way this would happen in real life. So Logan and Patton savored this cliché moment of fanfiction together, playing footsie in front of the campfire.

But hey, as our lord and savior says: It could be gayer.

1148 Words

EVERY👏ONE👏🏻IS👏🏼VALID👏🏽AND NOBODY👏🏾DESERVES👏🏿TO👏HAVE👏🏻THEIR👏🏼PRONOUNS👏🏽BE👏🏾DISRESPECTED👏🏿EVER!!!!

Simple as that. Same with sexuality and race. Everybody is valid and nobody deserves disrespect. That's why I used all the different skin tone clapping hands. Just respect people and they'll respect you.

Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva