Peaceful Nights [Loceit]

If you haven't noticed, I freaking love Logan. He's so easy to write and I like how he pretends to be emotionless but you can tell he cares. I don't like choosing a favorite side, but he is fighting with Roman for that title.

(Also I couldn't find any Loceit mood boards so I'm sad. Can someone make me a few?)

Also also, this is technically supposed to be a LAMP +D +R however I wanted it just to be a special moment between Deceit and Logan so let it be implied that they all love eachother. Okay? Sorry this is so long...

STORYTIME!!!!

Logan is in a polyamorus relationship with the other sides within Thomas's brain. Well, duh. How else would Thomas function if all the sides didn't have a relationship with one another? But what was implied was a romantic relationship. Logan doesn't just collaborate with the other aspects of Thomas's perosnality, he loves them. It's hard to express emotions like this, since he is Logic after all, however these feelings are still there and they need to be addressed. But now isn't the time. These feelings are Addressed in my other fanfic: Affection 101. Read that if you want a fanfiction to follow that plotline.

In the present, Logan was sitting on the couch next to Deceit. They both were wearing lounging clothes, since it was nearing midnight. Neither of them could sleep for some odd reason. Probably because Remy as out on the town and they both had something that was keeping them preoccupied. For Logan it was a new novel fresh out of the Imagination. Roman came up with an excellent new Original Character and story and Logan wanted to read that as soon as possible. Meanwhile Deceit was doing a little game in his spiral. He would take a word and find the inverse, then make a antonym for that word, then make a rhyme for that word, and repeat over and over until you can take each set of antonyms and make a poem out of it. It was a game Logan showed him how to do.

"Hmmm. Antonym for Melancholy."

Deceit hummed out in his deep, suave voice. Logan was thrown out of the narrative of his hook and he looked up, taking a moment to process the question. Anyonym, a word that means the opposite. Melancholy, a word meaning extreme happiness. Antonyms include joy, happiness, excitement, optimism, and bliss. Which one would probably make his little game the most interesting? Probably Optimism. It's hard to rhyme Optimism.

"Optimism."

Deciet hummed again, immensely amused by this little game. He started scribbling in his notebook more words as Logan kept reading his novel. The way his move, was going so far: a heroine Prince was on a quest to save a recluse man from monsters created out of his own anxieties and fears. It's obvious the characters are based off of Roman and Virgil, but it's fun to see how everything appears through Roman's perspective...

Another hour has passed in complete silence. Well, except for Deceit and his little spiral game. Normally Virgil will wake up and get his midnight snack right now and have a nightmare. It is one in the mornin after all. However it seems that Virgil is quite comfortable tonight. Maybe one of Logan and Deceit's other boyfriends is there to comfort him? Logan and Deceit would normally make a little bet on things like this. Just for fun. Logan would put his bet that it was Patton and knowing Deceit, he would say it was Remy. But then it would turn out to be Roman. Somehow it is always the side they don't guess that ends up winning. Maybe that's just the mindspace telling them not to make bets, but where's the fun in that? 

Logan actually just finished his novel so he closed it and set it down. He glanced over at Deceit, who seemed to be several pages through his notebook. He had a few pages torn out and crumpled up in a pile on the floor, next to his feet dangling off the couch. Deceit himself was wrapped up in a fuzzy black blanket he conjured and he was scribbling away in his notebook. Logan stared at him, not knowing what else to do. That's when Deceit looked up and smirked, his boarderline sultry voice breaking the silence yet again.

"Isn't that precious, I caught Logan of all sides staring at me with such a lovestruck expression. How ironic. I used Lovesick as a rhyme for Magic Trick just now. It's such a shame I can't reciprocate that feeling what so ever."

That's Deceit for you: using sarcasm and drawn out words to heavily imply when he is lying. He has gotten a lot better about his lies though, only really using them around the sides for teasing or when he gets really mad he makes up lies and stories to protect his own vaunerability. You would never expect it: but Deceit is a crier. Only Logan has seen Deceit cry and get real mad. The two refrain from bringing it up and Logan makes an effort to include him more in this gigantic relationship. Just like with moments like this. Logan rolled his eyes and cracked a small, almost unnoticeable, smile.

"It's such a shame that you don't want me to get under that blanket and cuddle with you until you fall asleep, huh?"

Logan loved to play along with his game. Back and forth reverse psychology and sarcasm was also like a game. There were a lot of games the two of them shared to keep themselves stimulated in a positive manner. Like the antonyms for Deceit. An Antonym is an opposites, sort of like a lie. Same with this reverse psychology game. It keeps Deceit working and functioning while at the same time providing him with a safe outlet for his purpose. Isn't that a fun little fact to know, Reader?

"Such a shame you won't do that anyways and you'll just let me suffer and be cold."

Deceit let out anothe chuckle with that suave voice of his, closing his notebook and sliding his pencil in the spiral part of his spiral. Logan took off his glasses now and rested them ontop of the ottoman. Logan then slid over on the couch next to Deceit. Deceit held up the blanket until Logan slid under. The blanket fell back over the two sides. Deceit allowed himself to lean entirely on Logan for support while Logan preferred to sit upright. Logan noticed Defeit was closing his eyes and finally trying to go to bed. Logan let out w chuckle of his own and pressed a warm, tender kiss to his forehead.

"I love you, you little snake."

Yes, he affectionately calls him a snake. Half of his face is reptilian after all. The entire fandom calls him a snake and a slimy boi, despite the fact he isn't slimy in the slightest. Deceit hummed himself, snuggling himself into Logan's shoulder and the crook of his neck. That sounds painful, but that actually is the most comfortable position for both boys. 

"I love you too, Sherlock."

Oh yeah, did Logan mention how Deceit calls him Sherlock? Only Deceit calls him that nickname. To Roman, Logan is Specs. To Virgil, Logan is Nerd. To Patton, Logan is Logybear. To Remy, Logan is LoLo. It's odd How every side can give him an affectionate nickname and they each hold the same amount of love when they say it. Logan pushed Deceit's bangs away from his face and allowed himself to close his eyes. Before long, he was drifting off to sleep. He may not be a side  who dreams, but everything was calm. He Loved it.

Bonus Ending~

Logan woke up to feeling more than just one weight on him, Logan opened his eyes, greeted by a blurry world. He forgot he took off his glasses before he fell asleep. He could see bright blue on his other side, and he felt the bright blue blob snuggled against him. Patton? He also heard sizzling in the background and some chatter. Based on how sassy or tired the voices sounded, he concluded that Remy, Virgil, and Roman were in the kitchen. It might surprise you, Reader, but Roman and Remy are amazing at cooking. Patton actually isn't. Virgil just likes to sit on the counter like a cat. Logan looked and saw Deceit. In the blur, he noticed that Deceit's he's are still closed just like Patton's. Logan smiled and closed his eyes again.

He can wake up later for breakfast.

1222 Words

I don't know, I think I did really well. This really was intended to be a LAMP at the beginging however my thumbs had different plans and I typed this little thing out. I really hope you enjoyed It!

Everyone is valid. Who cares what people say about you! The only opinions that matter are your own, and the ones you let matter. Why not only let the positive opinions matter anyways? Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva