Goodnight Kisses [LAMP +D +R]

It's been a while since I did a lamp or anything with Remy, so I'm combining the two for this one! I've also been feeling like I'm neglecting Patton so have some more of precious child! 

STORYTIME!

Patton hadn't been able to sleep well in a while. He was tossing and turning at night. He felt like his bed was way too big and he'd wake up in a cold sweat due to nightmares. He was afraid his boyfriends would leave him out. They would neglect him and have fun without him. Patton wanted to be included. Patton wanted to be loved. He was scared of falling asleep because it meant he had to return to the altered reality in his own mind that his boyfriends don't love him. He'd rather stay awake and be told he is loved.

Patton trudged down the stairs at, what? One in the morning. It was passed his bedtime but he didn't care. No one else in the mindspace had a bedtime so why should he? Scratch that, Virgil's bedtime was at midnight or before because Logan and Remy caught him at three in the morning eating Cheetos and Hershey bars, almost drowning in milk. Patton held his stuffed whale close to his body. He didn't care who he'd run into, he just wanted to run into someone. Hopefully someone is still awake. Patton made his way with damp eyes and a sore throat into the living room.

Patton was surprised to see all of them there, talking and falling asleep together on the couch. Patton felt his heart break. Everyone was hanging out without him? Deceit and Roman were on the Couch, Roman almost asleep on his shoulder. Virgil and Logan were in the kitchen, drinking glasses of milk and having fun talking. Remy was taking selfies through every single Instagram filter he had. They were having so much fun without him. Patton rubbed his eyes and sniffled. Virgil turned from his conversation to see Patton,the only one who heard his small volume and quiet sobbing.

"Patty Cake? Hey, hey..."

Virgil rushed over to Patton's side, Logan putting down his cup and following him. Suddenly all the attention in the world was focused on Patton. Deceit got up and Roman was trying to get himself to wake up. Remy put away his phone and got up from the couch. Soon enough, all five of them were circled around him. Virgil was directly in front of him, wiping away the tears that spilled from his glassesless eyes. Patton didn't want to be alone. He didn't want to sleep. Patton didn't want to be abandoned. He loves everyone way too much.

"Whatever it was, it was just a nightmare. I promise, Patty Cake. I promise. We're all still here. We'll always love and we are always right here."

Patton nodded, telling them he understood when inside he had doubts. He squeezed his little blue whale plushie. His boyfriends looked at eachother, whispering. What were they whispering about? Patton was positive it was something about how he was a crybaby and they don't love him anymore. Virgil took a step back, giving s knowing glance to Roman. Roman shook his head, rubbing his eyes to tell Logan he just woke up and is too weak, and looked over at Deceit. Deceit nodded and stepped forward and caressed Patton's cheek real quick. He didn't say a word in fear of a lie hurting him even more. He pressed a quick kiss to his nose before carrying him bridal style. It was Logan who spoke next.

"Perhaps If we all are there just before Patton goes back to bed, his thoughts will be of happier ones since he has happy memories connected with all of us."

Everyone nodded, not seeing a fault in Logan's logic. Did that mean they were going to tuck him in like a child? Patton didn't say a word. If he said a word he was afraid that they all were going to leave him on his own again in the scary night. Deceit led the group of boyfriends up the stairs and to Patton's bedroom. His room was dimmed from the normal bright yellow to a darker cerulean for sleepy times. Deceit placed him down in his bed. All five of them circled around. Roman pulled his blanket up and Remy fluffed an extra pillow for him and placed it under his head. They each took turns wishing Patton a good night's rest. 

Deceit was first.Deceit swept Patton's fringe off his forehead and took his tine olanting the sweetest kiss he could onto his forehead. Deceit guided his hand along his face to caress his cheek. He stared lovingly at Patton for a moment. Patton stared back at him, tears still wanting to spill out of his eyes. Deceit was still afraid he could accidentally hurt Patton with his speech laced in lies, so he decided to let his actions speak for him. He gave him yet another kiss on the nose before moving out of the way and letting someone else have their turn with the most precious of the bunch.

Roman decided he was next. Roman walked up to Patton and sat on the edge of his bed. He took one of Patton's hands and kissed his knuckles a few times. When he was done with his hand and got off the side and leaned over to press a sweet, gentle kiss on his forehead. Roman, being the way too overly affectionate type, also pressed a long and tender kiss onto his lips. Roman felt like he needed the extra loving.

"Goodnight, Little Prince~ See you when the sun rises~"

Roman cooed out to him in his soft voice before moving out of the way. It was Logan's turn.  Logan wasn't very good with expressing emotion so he simply knelt down at the side of Patton's bed and reached over to caress his face and have Patton look him in the eye. In the exact opposite way of Deceit, he would rather let his words speak for him in fear that his actions lead to something undesirable. Well, the least he could do was kiss his nose. That's exactly what he did before starting his own little monologue.

"We all love you so much Patton, never forget that. You make us all, you make this relationship, complete. Without you we wouldn't be nearly as happy and as great as we are now. Get some much needed rest, starlight. We need you smiling and gleeful in the morning~."

Logan stood up and walked back, allowing Remy to take his turn giving his goodnight kisses to Patton. Remy smiled and flicked up his sunglasses he always wore so Patton oil did see his eyes. Remy keaned down and started pressing random kisses playfully all over his face. Patton couldn't help but laugh, feeling ticklish. Remy Shut up his laughter with a long, sweet kiss right on his lips. When he was done, he looked down adoringly at Patton. It's hard to believe this all was happening at one in the morning.

"Never feel like you're alone, sister, because you got us. Get your beauty rest. Don't want to getting bags under your eyes. You're too cute for that."

Remy sent him a wink before it was the Last boyfriend's turn: Virgil's turn. Virgil, took Patton's hands into his own and he kissed his knuckles. Then he moved on to his forehead, placing a tender kiss there. His last kiss of the trio was on his lips, long and tender. Virgil didn't want to let Patton think that he was unloved or neglected. He knew that feeling and would never want someone as sweet nor pure as Patton to feel that way. It hurts. It hurts really really bad.

"We love you Patton, no matter what.  Have sweet dreams and I hope you'll be feeling better in the morning. Good night."

Virgil stood up and returned to the group. They all nodded. Patton snuggled up in his blankets with his stuffed whale. All five of the men waved him goodbye/goodnight as they shut off the lights. Patton was left alone in the dark. But now it was okay because he had his goodnight kisses to defend him. Patton closed his eyes with a smile

And had the first good dream he's had in weeks.

1381 Words

Not my best and it good, but it wasn't horrible. I tried. Bleh.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA HISAHOSHI!!!!

I rushed to get get this out before school so I don't have time for any advice. Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva