01001100 01101111 01110110 01100101 [Analogical] (Mad Scientist AU)

Warning: FEELZ

You have been warned. And If you've heard the songs Kokoro by Kagamine Rin and Kiseki by Kagamine Len you know exactly what kind of heartache you're going to go through. And your girl loved it so much she went ahead and EDITED IT for y'all

Kokoro- Japanese Word for 'Heart'

Kiseki- Japanese Word for 'Miracle'

STORYTIME!

Logan had been working his life away for this singular project. How old was he now? Sixty seven? Seventy six? He forgot how old he was. Whatever it was surely it can't be over eighty. All he cared about was this android that he spent his entire life on. It was easy building the framework and the body. The wiring and AI was moderately difficult, but it was similar to programming a character in a complex video game. Like our lord and savior Monika! JuSt MoNiKa! Logan had spent his childhood in coding and programming classes and got advanced degrees in that spectrum so he should be completely fine. However, there is one aspect to the android that has had him so frustrated that he could never create...

Scribbled papers filled his office that he never bothered to clean out. Numbers of all kinds and codings in various different computer scripts littered the monitors of his many computers. Blueprints and ideas scraped because it simply won't work. Logan Promethius Sanders was about to crack. His hair is practically all pulled out and his skin has wrinkled all over, but it isn't too bad. His glasses are severely outdated and his only sense of fashion is a white lab coat. As he was vigorously typing in one of his computers, he felt a tug on his Labcoat. He spun around in his office chair and there was his little creation. He was tiny and appeared young, maybe at most fourteen years old, but his earliest programming and development went back as long as Logan was twenty one. The android grew up with him. He loved the android so very, very much.

"Doctor, it's time for a break. You've been working so long your brain isn't going to function properly. It's Quality Time hour!"

Logan took a Sharp Inhale, not wanting to be dragged away from his work, however this was exactly why he programmed the inner clock within Virgil and never bothered to change it. The schedule kept him optimal efficiently and benefited his shattered mental health. Oh, the android was named Virgil. Logan gave them purple hair and a little stout figure. It was the closest thing Logan could ever have to love, to family, to happiness outside of his scientific research (even though Virgil is his life's work in scientific research and engineering) And his one goal in life was to make that happiness reciprocate inside the tiny android. That's why he is working on his project. With a smile over his normally stoic lips, Logan took Virgil's chubby little baby hand and tried his darndest to stand out of his chair without breaking his back... again...

"So, Virgil, what would you like to do during our Quality Time Hour?"

Logan had successfully been able to add preferences and a personality into his AI. Logan knew based on many studies of psychology that a repdoruction of his own perosnality would end up being boring and fulfilling him almost as much as if he had nothing in common and always bickered with the smol Android. It was actually quite easy, just like programming an AI to react a certain way based on your dialogue and importing a randomizer in the mix. Virgil's Personality was based off of edgy teenagers and childish things alike to add diversity, but he also made his likes more mature and refined to reflect Logan's own persona. Logan was rather proud of how he programmed Virgil, but he isn't the most creative or best writer so it was hard to make him realistic without the help of his cousin who lives a long ways from here: Roman Sanders. He's a songwriter and performer so he knew exactly how to create a character for Virgil. Too bad that Roman and Logan were a million worlds apart, maybe then Logan wouldn't be so lonely.