Chapter 39: Perform

"Alexandre, what brings you here?" I went to him and he is still keeping up that smile.

"Well. Simoun wanted me to drop off your dress." He gave me this box that has a ribbon on it.

"What dress?" I ask after receiving the box.

"The white dress that was ruined while you were with Mateo, you don't remember?" His cheerful aura is not fading and it made me smile.

"Oh...Tell Simoun and Mateo, thank you. And thank you too, for delivering it here."

"I was supposed to send it via courier but I don't know where you live now." His voice went a little softer and lower this time and his cheeks were little flustered as he explains.

"Also," I turned around to see our Director again. I completely forgot about his existence because of this guy. "Mr. Eadwulf also came here to settle the arrangements for the intramurals week. His band is one of the most requested high-school band requested for our celebration and their band happily agreed to perform on the night of the 22nd."

"22nd?" I ask him. That would be three days before Rain's birthday. The Director only nodded as an answer. I looked back at Alex and he gave me that smile again, a confident one.

"Does father knows?" I asked the Director after turning around.

"Your grandfather is the one running the school." He answered in low, almost murmuring tone. So that means he doesn't know at all? The Eadwulfs are smarter than my father.

"I told you, I'll see you again real soon."

-*-*-

Days flew and nothing exceptional happened because everyone was busy with their own stuff for the upcoming Intramurals.

Like the tradition, the school is open for students from neighbouring elite schools by which, there are three: Forbes East High, which is the all-boys school, Thornwood South High, which is the all-girls, and Rosewolfe High, co-ed school where my sister, Spring, attending school with Colmez (her boyfriend who transferred with her) and where, apparently, Alexandre and Caleb finishing their last year (I got this information from my sister and she said they were quite famous).

"Have you seen the papers?" It was Tian who entered our room with couple of papers in his hand.

"What now?" Gab asks, leaving his painting job to grab one paper from Tian's hand.

"Oh, that's new." Jill looked at me with a playful smile.

I dropped my paint brush and was about to go to her when she flipped the paper and the headline was about me and Rain, kissing on the parking lot while I was sitting on the trunk of my car.

"Oh c'mon, really?"

"Sira," Rain gave me a small kiss on the side of my head before continuing his work.

Rain and I were going smooth recently. He was and still is extra sweeter on me. He doesn't leave my side and him continuously doing almost everything for me. Our late night talks developed more and more into deeper talks. Last night, we talked about where university would he be entering and degree and his plans and such. I am learning more and more about him and so is he about me.

"So are you guys official yet?" Pat asks. I was stopped on Pat's question.

Should I really make it official now? Well... I didn't have enough time to think about it. Considerably, Rain is really nice and caring but what's with me that I can't commit to this whole relationship idea just yet?