I saw you last night! You guys were amazing!

We miss you too <3

Mingi! You finished my hand heart at the concert yesterday. Do you remember?

I wish I could see you guys in concert :(

Broke squad wya?

"As you guys have probably noticed, I have a special guest with me today. For those who don't know, this is my girlfriend,
Y/n." He smiled looking at you with admiration.
He was so happy to have you join him on this livestream. He loved showing you off to Atiny and talking about how happy you made him. The amount of gratitude he felt being able to bring you with him was unimaginable. Not only that, but the acceptance from most of the fans was greatly appreciated. When you two first went public with your relationship you were both nervous, you more so than him, but you were adamant about going through with it.
The truth came out in a statement on Instagram and Twitter that Mingi had written himself. He asked that the fans respect the both of you and explained why the decision to go public was made.
It was a while before the both of you started posting pictures with each other, as you wanted time for the news to sink in and the hype to die down. Looking back, he didn't regret the way anything was done and he was forever grateful for the overwhelming support you both received from Atiny.
Finally, he snapped back to reality and forced himself to turn away from you, not wanting to stare for too long since he was on live. He then leaned forward towards the phone, watching the comments roll in.

"Y/n and Mingi are so cute." He read in English. "Ah. Thank you." He responded with a bashful smile.
You chuckled softly and covered your face, feeling a bit shy at the compliment.
"Aww cute." Mingi cooed and wrapped his arms around you.
He then started pressing kisses to the top of your head, causing you to get even more embarrassed, especially since so many people were watching. You playfully shoved him away and started reading the comments to distract yourself from him and his antics.

So cute!

I wish I had a boyfriend like Mingi :(

Bruh. They're adorable.

If I see any Y/n slander I will report you rn

You chuckled softly at the last one.
"Okay let me read some more comments from Atiny." Mingi clasped his hands together, leaning forward, staring at the screen for a moment before speaking again. "Are you having fun on tour so far? I am. We all are, actually. We're having lots of fun performing for our Atiny. There have been a few songs I've been looking forward to performing live. It's very exciting to see everyone's reactions."
He read another comment.
"Are you eating well? Yes I am. We're all eating well and taking care of ourselves. You all should take care of yourselves too."
"Mingi." You chuckled and pointed to a comment.
"Y/n. Is there anything about Mingi that annoys you?" He read aloud.
He then looked over at you as if to ask "Well?"
"I love everything about him, so nothing annoys me." You answered.
"Are you sure?" He pressed.
"Yep."
"Are you really sure?"
There was a pause.
"Well... you're always buying me stuff."
"That's because I love you."
"Yeah, but you shouldn't waste your money."
"I'm not wasting it. Plus, I know you like when I buy you stuff.
"True, but-"
"Okay that's that." He grinned. "Y/n loves everything about me so nothing annoys her."
You chuckled and rolled your eyes a little.

Mingi spoke a bit on what he had been up to so far during the tour before continuing to read more comments and answer more questions.
"Mingi please give Y/n a kiss. Oh." He started blushing after he read the comment. He had read it without thinking. "I don't know."
"Why not? Are you scared?" You teased.
"No."
You raised a brow as if to challenge him.
He leaned over and kissed your cheek quickly. You held back a grin and looked away bashfully, not thinking he would actually do it.
"There. I kissed her."
It was quiet for a moment while the both of you stared at the screen.