On the way to the big day

Start from the beginning

"Alright men, outside now we need to get beautified." I tell them while pushing them out the door, well what remains of the door anyway. "Alright, Indie go take a shower and wash your hair please. Carly honey, sit here on this chair, I'm going to do your hair now." Laura says taking charge of the situation. I smirk at her attitude, guess her beta female side is becoming more dominant.

I do as she says and less then 15 minutes later, I've put oil on my ever bulging stomach to make sure I don't get stretch marks. It doesn't really matter if I do, I can always heal my self if I do but I don't want to abuse my gift. Anyway, I did that then washed myself in vanilla scented soap and washed my hair in spicy smelling morracan scented shampoo and conditioner.

I stepped outside of the bathroom with a fluffy robe on and see Laura finishing Carly's hair. It's in a high bun with a few curled bits hanging down a bit. Weaves skilfully throughout her hair are very small light white flowers. She look gorgeous. She stand up and looks at me. "Who do I look?" She asks me.

I smile and pull her into a tight hug. "You look beautiful Larly!" I tell her using the new nickname I thought for her. She beams happily back and walked over towards her dress to put it on. Bindi walks over to the bathroom to go have her shower and I make my way towards Laura who has a hair dryer waiting for me.

About 20 minutes later, my hair is finished and is bouncing in tight perfected curls that are drenched into hairspray so it wont loose the curls and Laura is doing my make up. She is keeping it simple at my request with some light smokey eye shadow, mascara, light pink lipstick, soft blush and eyeliner.

Bindi is putting Laura's hair into a braid going from one side of her head to other and then dropping down to her shoulder like she has already done to her self. Another 20 minutes go by and I only have 4 hours and 15 minutes or so left until I get married and I couldn't be happier.

Once all of our make up and hair is done, we all dress into our outfits and we look gorgeous! My two best friends and bridesmaids are wearing matching stunning blue dresses, my little sister is my flower girl in an absolutely adorable dress and I'm in the most amazing wedding dress with my pup, about to marry the man of my dreams! Things don't exactly get better than this.

A hear a knock at the door and two voices whimpering out side. "Come in you guys!" I shout merrily. The door slowly creaks open and in steps Peter and Alex, my best guy friends and best guards ever! I asked Jordan if they could be best men too but then I realised I would need to more bridesmaids because I'm a symmetry freak. Everything has be even or it actually frustrates me so we thought of a better idea.

They both look very handsome but I don't feel like that towards them. I love them but in a sibling way though I wouldn't dare say that to Jordan. I'm allowed to love Simon, Rain, Carly, Bindi, our pup and him. Anyone else must die, those where his words. I laughed and pinched him and assured him that if I wanted to run away, I would've already.

He didn't much like that either and decided to remind me who I belong with. That was a good night wink wink nudge nudge. "My two little ring boys looking all big and grown up!" I coo putting my hands to my mouth. I waddle over towards them and pull them into a hug. "My babies grew up so fast!" I cry and pretend to so . They laugh and so do I. I step back fix Peters tie and look at their outfits.

They are both wearing black suit pants that are rolled up to just below the knees like all the other men with a baby blue button up three quarter shirt with a white tie. Jordan is wearing different colours and stuff but the same style I guess.

"Can I see the rings?" I ask testing my luck. Alex reaches in to show me when Peter smacks him hard across the head. "Ow, what the f- hell man!" Alex screams, stopping himself when I give him a look that more or less said swear in front of Carly and I'll cut your balls off. Peter just looks at him and I curse inside. I was so close to seeing it.

"Oh yeah, sorry Indie Jordan told us not to show you." Alex tells me matter of factly. I huff and put my hands on my hips. "I hate you Peter your fired." I tell him. He ignores me and lies down on the bed. "You love me and I re hire myself." I says smirking. "Yeah but if I didn't love you." I tell him holding up my fists like I'm about to fight.

He laughs and looks at his watch. "Well, let's hand out the things and get this show on the road." He announces standing up and walking out of the room. I look at everyone else and see they are smiling. I raise my eyebrow at this. I don't trust these people when they are happy or smiling about some thing I don't know about. It's never good.

About ten seconds later he returns with a bag and hands out a box to Carly, Bindi and Laura, one for him and Alex and leaves one to the side. Carly walks forwards and hands a small, light purple box to me. It has a tag in it saying something old. I quizzically look around before I open the small box.

I gasp and see a small gold bracelet with wolves engraved around it. My mother wore this on her wedding day. I picked it up and saw a note underneath it. 'Dear Indie, if you are reading this I'm sorry I'm not there to give it to you in person. I love you very much and congratulations. He is a lucky man. Love, mummy.' I feel a large smile spread across my face. Most people would cry but I have realised not to cry over them anymore, they wouldn't want their daughter to cry. "Thank you." I whisper and out on the cold, gold bracelet and I feel a piece of my mother with me.

Indie and Laura step forwards and hand me a larger white box with a gold ribbon wrapped around it. A tag on it reads some thing new and a open the box my curiosity getting the better of me. Inside is a lace wedding vail with small detailed designed embroidered into it. Laura gently takes it out of my hands and slips the little clip at the top of it into my hair and spread it out. It reaches mid way down my back and I can't believe I'm wearing something so beautiful.

"We thought you might like it!" Indie yells clapping her hands at my huge smiling. "Like it? I love it you guys! Thank you!" I exclaim. I hug them both and I can't believe how lucky I am right now.

They both say your welcome and Alex and Peter fight over the box whilst walking to me. I laugh at their childish behaviour and mentally remind myself to make them Uncles or god fathers of my pup. They hand me a a small green box with a tag labeled something borrowed on it. I reach forward and collect the box from them and open the lid. Inside is beautiful cream coloured pearl earrings. I squeal in excitement as I hurriedly yet carefully pull them out.

"We got it from a second hand store but had it cleaned for you." Peter says honestly. "Do you like them?" Alex asks me. "Yes, they're stunning!" I admit to them. They look relieved and hi five each other. I put on the earrings and see a red box still in the bag.

"Alpha said you were to open it by yourself." Carly says. I nod and pick up the box and walk into the bathroom. I rip open the box and laugh hysterically when I see what he has out in the box. 'Dearest mate,

Here is something blue for you to wear. Can't wait to rip them off tonight.' Jordan wrote on a small card next to a blue silk pair of underwear. I take off the ones I'm wearing and replace them with his while still laughing.

I walk out of the bathroom still chuckling to myself. "Can I see what he got you?" Alex asks, totally unaware that he just asked to see my underwear. It causes another wave of hysterics to come and I stop myself since I'm about to cry from laughter and that would ruin my makeup. "I'd rather keep that area for my mates eyes only." I tell him trying to hold in my laughter while giving him a look.

He gets the message and blushes furiously making me laugh again. After about 5 minutes I regain composure. I look at the clock and see its 12:00 and that means 3 and a half hours until I say I do. We all leave the house and