I jerk him away from her by clutching his collar from behind. I punch the other two guys square in the cheek causing them to hit the ground forcefully.

I grab Rickard's neck and start punching him straight on his nose. There is no way I could subside my rage. My hand hit his face more forcefully everytime.

"HOW *thud* DARE *thud* YOU *thud* TO *thud* FUCKING *thud* TOUCH *thud* HER *thud* " I keep on slugging him hard and hard and his nose starts bleeding pathetically.

"Zayn stop! He will die."I heard her shivering voice telling me to stop but her withering image which refuses to leave my mind evokes the anger too much.

"Ah!" Rickard contorts in pain.

"Do you feel it? The feeling of hurt? Do you feel it now?" I punched him again.

I'm almost sitting over him as his body starts wriggling on the ground.

"Zayn no. You will kill him. Please." I hear her soft whimper which causes me to freeze as it is. My consciousness hits me and I jerk Rickard a little before standing up. He crawls away on the road trying to save his dear life.

I turned myself ever so slowly to look at her. And my heart drops. Her tear stained face with puffy eyes which are glued to me makes every fiber of my body crush into billion pieces. Her hands holding her top and bare shoulders cause me to swallow the lump which is threatening to transform into tears.

I step towards her while she stares at me like a lifeless body. I come closer and unbutton my shirt. I pull it off and wraps around her fragile body.

"Alicia..." I carefully say when she breaks down into tears.

"Partner no! Do not cry." I cup her face making her to look at me.

"I don't wanna li-live here. I want t-to go home. I want to go home!" She cries churning my heart like nobody ever did.

"Alicia, look at me." I try to make her look into my eyes but she shakes her head crying out more.

"Alicia! I said look at me!" I snap jerking her face a little upwards to look me in the eyes as her crying was making me weak.

"Listen to me carefully." I say while she sniffs looking at me in the eyes.

"I promise you. Nobody will ever dare to touch you as long as I'm here." I say looking straight in her eyes.

"You do not need to worry Partner. I will not let anything happen to you. I'm here. I will always be here. By your side. I promise." I speak rubbing her cheeks gently wiping her tears away with my thumbs.

She didn't say anything. She just keeps on staring at me.

I am fully aware what I said to her a few seconds ago. Although it's new, I never said something like this, never consoled anybody like this before but I know it's genuine. I know I mean what I said. I also know that the thought of why I am caring so much and doing this is killing me inside. But I could care less right now. All my mind is thinking about is her.

She is still silent which somehow worried me.

I take my hands off her cheeks and pull the collar of my shirt up to properly cover her shaking body. I'm standing shirtless only in jeans in the middle of the road and hell I don't care.

I hold her hand in mine and squeeze it a little to comfort her. She comes out of the daze and looked on the either side of her shoulders on my shirt which is wrapped around her soft body. She again looks up at me and I can't comprehend exactly what kind of look is that.

"Let's go." I say while pulling her hand and moving to my car.

I open the car door and make her sit properly before jumping into the driver's seat.

All time during the drive she remained silent. Holding my shirt tight she just looked out the window without blinking her eyes even once.

I will make sure that the fuckstard will get into his head not to repeat this again. I can't report at the police station as I don't want everyone in the college to know what happened. And I'm sure Alicia also don't. And what is confusing the hell out of me is 'Why was she alone? If she was with the group then atleast one of them should be with her unless they let her go alone.' If this is the case then they also need a lesson. I grit my teeth before stopping the car in front of dorms yet again.

I look at her only to find her eyes glued outside.

"Alicia? " I carefully call getting no response in return.

"Partner?" I place my hand on her shoulder trying to get her attention.

She slightly jumps at the touch and looks at me.

"We have reached the dorms." I point out towards the dorms.

She looks outside again and notices what I said.

"Uh! Tha-Thanks for--" I cut her in middle placing my finger on her lips.

"Save it for someone else. I don't want it. But if you really want to give something then give me my smiling Partner back. So will you give me this?" I ask hopefully.

I notice her eyes brimming as she looks away from me wiping the spilled out tears. I decide not to push her further.

I pick up my phone and see 12 missed calls from Kim. I immediately call her.

"Hello Zayn! Where is Alicia? Did you find her? Is she okay? Please tell me she is with you? Zayn!---"

"Kim calm down. She is with me. We're outside the dorms." I tell her.

"Thank god! Wait there. I'm coming."

I cut the call.

~~

"Alicia! Baby, are you okay?" Kim pulls her in a tight hug as she get out off the car.

"I'm fine." Alicia says in low voice.

"Come on. You need rest." Kim cups her cheek while saying and she nodded.

"And you Shirtless hero! Thank you so much. Do you want to come inside?" Kim asked me.

"Uh! No. See you guys tomorrow. Yeah? " I say looking towards Alicia.

"Se-see you tomorrow." She said.

Thank god! Atleast she replied this time.

They turn and start walking inside. I sigh sadly as I don't want her to be out of my sight this time. She looks backward towards me before going inside.

I smile and wave my hand a little mouthing 'good night' before she is completely out of my sight.

---------------------------------

Hope you liked the chapter :)

---------------------------------

Thank you so much for 350+ reads! I love you guys so much whoever give their precious time to read it :))