I laughed at her flushed face and pull her into another hug.

We both remain silent for sometime after the hug. My eyes dart upward the dorms building exactly towards Alicia's room. I wonder what she would be doing right now. I smile as the picture of her innocent face comes in front of my eyes. She is just so fragile girl I have ever met in my life.

But soon the smile fades as I feel something deep inside my heart.

My hands clutch the steering wheel automatically and I'm oblivious to what is happening to me.

"Kim? Everything is okay yeah?" I ask her narrowing my eyes.

"Yes. Everything is okay. Why?" She asks confused.

"Nothing. Just.." I shrug shaking my head and pushing the weird feeling away.

"Okay then!" I sighed.

"See you tomorrow. Night. " I smile.

"Yup. Good night." She replies while stepping out of the car.

I look upwards the building once again before starting off the engine.

~~

I'm driving but my mind is somewhere else and hell I don't know where.

I stop the car and inhale deeply.

I close my eyes and soon my phone starts buzzing.

Kim.

"Hello" I reply.

"Zayn! Where are you?" She speaks. Her voice is kinda freaked out.

"Uh! I'm on my way to apartment. What's wrong?" I ask squirming my eyes.

"Oh My God! Zayn!... Alicia."

I tense up on her name and my hand grips the wheel tight.

"Kim what's wrong?" I ask sternly this time.

"I don't know. Please do something. She..She called and ...said 'help me' and then I heard her scream before the call dies. Oh my god! She is in trouble Zayn. Please help."

Hearing her words my heart stops.

"Where is she?" I ask as I find myself out of my mind.

"I DON'T KNOW ZAYN! I don't know. Please hurry up."

I throw my phone on the side seat and start the car towards aimless direction.

"Fuck!" I rake my hand through my hair as the anxiety is making my mind dumb.

Where could she be?

Partner....Nothing can happen to you! I will not let anything happen to you!

They all were at Liam's. So she could be on her way to dorms from Liam's? But of course one of them would be with her. Then what happened?

I accelerated towards Liam's apartment hoping to find her in the way. My heart is pounding and my body is going cold.

"This is so fucking new." I groan at the foreign feeling.

I abruptly stop the car as I witness something. Something that burns my insides with anger. Something that caused my face to turn red with rage. I step out of the car slamming the door shut loudly.

I find my nostrils flare as I see her pinned against the wall by three fucking bastards. She is crying while trying to push Rickard's fucking face away when the others were holding her from both sides.

My eyes darken as I look at them wrathfully.

"Rickard! Take your fucking hands off her." I roar moving towards them.