Chapter 22 part 2 'Ashley'

WARNING SOMETHING DISGUSTING FOR YOU IS THERE IF YOU READ YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE I WARNED YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

DON'T TAKE THAT WARNING SERIOUSLY JUST JOKING LOOOOL

but seriously there maybe be a little disgusting thingy there XP

anywho read xp

Chapter 22 Part II ‘Ashley’

“Please, please stop!” Ashley screamed spiting blood as I finish my awesome invention.

Ashley was only in her bra and panties, had two wires in each leg, and each arm, no not tight up, I used my imagination and did two holes in each arm and leg and then I used my hands to get the wire in and make it come out from the other side of the arm and leg, oh I forgot to mention I moved her to the table, and she’s too weak to do anything since I gave her something, forgot the name. Haven’t mentioned the fun part! She has a BIG hole in the stomach, I can see her organs and all (it may be disgusting for you, but for me is fun and awesome XP) why isn’t she dead? Well didn’t I mention a few chapters back that werewolves could only be killed by other werewolves or vampire? So yea, and I used a knife not my hands. Her body is trying to heal the wound, but I don’t let it, and let me tell ya, she’s is in extremely pain, if the wound is not healed in 2 hours or so, she will die.

“Are you gonna tell me, what you told the boy and who was the boy?” I asked.

“No”

“Alright then, which one do I choose first? Hmm… what do I choose Ashley, an organ or kidney?” I asked while I looked at her, grinning.

“Neither please, alright I’ll tell you everything, but just stop please” she begged, her face looked like she saw the devil and was being dragged by it, hmm… well I must look scary with all the blood I have in my face and hands.

“Alright then tell me, who was the boy?” I asked her.

“I won’t tell you nothing” She glared

I sighed “Listen here Ashley, we can’t keep playing this game, you know, if you want to keep playing, well your died. But if you tell me, you won’t” I said as I looked at all the blood in the floor and the blood that kept spilling.

“You won’t kill me” She asked her voice surprise and at the same time in pain.

“Who do you think I am, just because I came from an evil pack doesn’t mean I do what they do. I promise you that if you tell me all, I will let you free, but you have to promise that you will never ever come back to this place again” I said.

“I promise” she whispers.

“Alright, tell me all you know”

“The War Demons are attacking in four months, they know you’re not going to them, even if you do go, they will kill you and will kill us all, your father wants you back just so he can kill you himself, the ten years they let you go were because they wanted you to have a family, and then they will destroy it in front of your eyes, your father just wanted you to suffer. And the boy I was talking to was my mate Logan, he was planning for us to escape and start a new family with peace, I didn’t really want to ruin your and Blake’s life, I never wanted to be Blake’s mate, that was my dad dream, I just want to be with Logan. Yes Logan is in the war demons pack, he said he knows you, he said you saved her little sister.” She explained.

“Logan? Logan Stew? Yes I saved her from being raped” I said.

She nodded “That’s all I know, please, just let me leave” she pleaded

“You should just told me, I would had led you go” I told her truthfully.

“Thank you” She whisper as I got the wires out and let the wound heal.

I stayed with her an hour more while the wound heals and she gets a little of her strength.

“I pretty much know that when you go up they are going to think you killed me, because no offence, you look like you killed more than four werewolves.” She said as she got dressed.

“One way to find out” I laughed, helping her up the stairs.

When I open the door I was exploded by questions from Allen and Lisa.

“Woah dudette, what to you so long? And why are you like that? And what the hell? Did you find something?!” Allen asked.

“What happen to you? Why is she still here? Isn’t she suppose to be dead?  Did you get anything? You were 3 hours in there” Lisa asked.

“Enough!” I growled, they quickly shut up.

“Where’s Blake?” I asked them.

“Well you order me that he couldn’t come down, soo he was here like 2 hours ago trying to get in, and we had to put him to sleep, he might wake up any second now” Lisa said

“YOU WHAT?!”

_____________________________________________

Sooooo what you think? yes your mad at me because I didn't killed Ashley when I was suppose to, but blah I wasn't in the mood to kill someone Lol

Hope you liked it XP