Chapter 30 part 2 'Never stop fighting'

ok soooo this is last chapter, then comes the epilogue, XD

I do not know if the video has something to do with this chapter... it kinda has too in some way I understand,  but whatever.

And this chapter may be kinda... idk... blah?

Now read:

__________________________________________________________-

“He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.”- Unknown

“There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.”-J R R Tolkien

Chapter 30 part 2 ‘never stop fighting’

“I have always feared death, since I’ve been close to it a lot of times, but now-now I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save my mate, a panda or a crocodile  or a spider or a snake, you can count on this. I WILL save it.” I said and launched at him, shifting in the progress.

We both fell as I jumped on him.

I try to bit he’s face but he had a hand in my ears and was pulling them back.

Too fast for me to dodge or do anything, he got out a knife and stabbed me inside my mouth.

I screamed and tried to get out of he’s grip, but he only gripped harder and pushed the knife more.

I could feel it reaching my throat, I needed to get out of he’s grip fast, or I will die and not have the chance to kill him.

Looking at our surrounding I looked for something useful. Finding nothing, I started thinking of a plan, only ending up with one plan.

With as much force as I have I pulled my head down reaching he’s neck and at the same time the knife pluged(I don’t even know if that’s the word >.<) more into my mouth, trespassing my throat.

Ignoring the awful pain, I bite down with the last strength I had.

“You did grate, my daughter” He whisper, then *CRACK* I snapped he’s neck.

Yes, I did it. I killed him.

I was standing up, he’s body lay under mine, I laughed in my mind as I saw my blood falling from my mouth to he’s face. I can’t even believe, I haven’t died yet, I could sense the awful pain, it was horrible, I felt like I was burning.

I heard howls of victory far away from our pack.

Everyone is safe.

Safe…

‘I like the sound of that’ I whisper in my mind as I fell.

Blake POV

We howled in victory as the only one left ran away.

We had won.

Now Brooke, Brittany, Kanda, Lavi and me can be a happy family. Suddenly I felt a horrible burning inside of me.

Brooke! Where is she?!

I turned to Allen and Jenna who were next to me.

“Allen have you seen, Brooke?” I asked.

He shook he’s head.

“She ran through there with the Alpha’s enemy” Jenna said, I started to panic.

“Can you do me a favor and get all the wounded to the house and get them checked out” I said.

“You got it boss” She said.

“You! I need you, follow me” I order one of the doctors, he nodded and we ran, following my mate’s scent.

When I reached her, I howled in pain, and most of all

Lost.

I slowly walked to her and shifted to my human form.

I grabbed the knife and pulled it out, throwing it to the side.

“Brooke” I whisper, grabbing her and pulling her to me.

I caressed her ears, and face.

She shifted back to her human form.

Her mouth started healing, but that’s normal, every time a werewolf dies, it heals their wounds but they never come back to life.

Silently tears fall out of my eyes, without my permission.

I lost her.

I couldn’t protect her.

The doctor shifted and checked her.

With what he said, it brought me hope.

“She’s verily alive, sir”

_____________________________________________________________________

THE END!!

hahahaha, kidding, next is the epilogue and i'm uploading it NOW! :O

hope you loved it!!