Chapter 22 Part 1 'Ashley'

Chapter 22 Part I ‘Ashley’

The basement, was a little room, with one table and a chair in the middle.

Ashley sat in the chair, her hands were tight up with the chair and her legs too.

“Well well, if it isn’t little betrayer sitting in the chair” I said, standing in front of her.

She glared at me “Well if it isn’t little slut, who got preggo by someone she wasn’t suppose to love” she said.

Suddenly Allen appeared and slapped her “Never, disrespect her again” Allen hissed.

“It’s alright Allen, her words don’t work on me” I promise to him, with one last glare he walked to the corner of the room.

“Why you did it, Ashley?” I asked.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” She acted like she didn’t know.

“Don’t play dumb Ashley, I saw you talking to a boy in the forest” Lisa spat.

“You don’t have proof” Ashley glared.

“Allen go and look for Blake” I order.

He nodded and disappears up the stairs.

“Come on Ashley, why are you doing this? What did I do to you? Why do you hate me so much?” I asked her.

“You ruined everything for me, I wanted to be Alpha, Blake was supposed to be MINE!” She screamed, then laughed darkly “Now, now is the time you all going down for what you did to me, you will all pay”

“It wasn’t my fault I was Blake’s mate, but God wanted it to be that way, I’m sorry you couldn’t be Alpha, maybe when you find your soul-mate he is going to be an Alpha and maybe you will finish your dream” I told her trustfully. “And I-”

“I don’t want your pity” She spat cutting me off.

“Good, because I ain’t giving you shit. You’re going to know the bad side of me, Ashley. Starting now until your dead, my bad side my father created is going to have a little fun with you” I laughed.

“What can you do? I’ll tell you nothing” She glared.

“One way to find out” I smile and walked to the table, in the table were a gun, a knife, wires, a screwdriver, a axe and a wire cutter, there were a lot more but does were the most that got my attention.

I grabbed a wire, the screwdriver and the wire cutter.

I walked to Ashley dropped the things in the floor and looked at Lisa “I think it’s better if you go, this is going to get dirty, and while you’re up there, don’t let anyone enter, not even Blake, that’s a order”

She quickly nodded and disappears up the stairs.

I turned to Ashley and grinned “this is going to be fun”

‘Do it Brooke, I can’t wait any longer’ Snow growled.

“Are you still not going to say anything?” I asked her.

“Never”