My mouth dropped. "Lady Artemis, the man hating Goddess wants my help?"

"You better watch it before I turn you into a deer and hunt you." She growled.

"I don't think father would like that." I said crossing my arms testing her.

"I'm only asking you because you're my brother. Now, will you help me or not?"

I nodded. "What's the move?"

"Follow me." She said to me.

She walked out of my room in the hall bumping into a red haired girl.

"Oh I'm sorry." Olivia said surprised as she caught herself.

"Don't worry about it. Not a big deal." Artemis said brushing herself off.

Olivia saw me come out of the room behind Artemis and her eyes widened in shock and sadness.

Oh no, this looked really bad. The fact that Olivia had no idea that my sister, Artemis, was the girl in front of me made it so much worse.

Olivia opened her mouth to say something as her eyes grew watery but closed her mouth and walked off.

"Is that her?" Artemis whispered to me as we walked down the stairs.

"Who?"

"The one who Aphrodite never shuts up about." Artemis said as we passed the mess hall where everyone was eating.

"Yes, that's her." I said realizing exactly what she was talking about.

"She's cute."

"She is, but we have bigger fish to fry." I said as we passed two more of my friends.

"Achilles, where are you going and who's the girl?" Landon asked me as we passed them.

"I'm going out, I'm not going to make it to lunch. See you tonight." I said to them as Artemis opened the door and I closed it behind us.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked confused as we wandered farther and farther into the woods.

"Back to where I first tracked it down to your school."

"How can a monster even be in the school anyways, I'm pretty sure I'd know." I complained as our walk turned into a jog.

"You know you aren't as smart as you look." Artemis said as we ducked under a log.

"Yeah well you're not as mean as you look." I retorted.

She spun on her heel and had a dagger at my throat.

I put my hands in the air. "Jeez, I'm sorry chill."

She huffed as we continued on our way.

"Check this out." She said kneeling down and examining a very large footprint.

"What kind of animal makes this big of a footprint?" I asked.

"A lion."

"That's one big ass lion."

"But look over here." She said pointing at a spot of mud where the ground was hooved in.

"That's a goat." I said starting to realize. "No way. I'm pretty sure I'd know if a Chimera was wandering around my school right now." I stated.

"All monsters can either shapeshift or possess a body, now people in your school are likely going to die unless we do something about it." Artemis stated.

"I have a plan." I said standing up from my crouched position.

"What do you propose we do?" I asked her.

"I suggest you find some a nice dress, Artemis."

She raised an eyebrow as I looked over at her.

"Because we're going to homecoming."