< 32 >

Author's note:
Warning!
this is cringe af..
You have been warned...

______________________________________

Jungkook's POV

"That's what happened.... I accept that I killed her mom.. mentally..." He gulped his saliva and continued, "I was too young to think ....after all she died because of my willfulness. I did killed her by accident. I felt so stressful after that. Even my childhood friend, as well as my fiance hates me even more now.These all cause me lead me to depression for years and I still didn't recover completely."

Everyone was shocked and don't know how to react after hearing to the whole story. They never expect to be this serious.

"Hyungs, I want to tell you guys something and I don't want to keep it as a secret anymore." Jungkook bite his lip nervously.

"Wow, wow wow stop. How many secrets did you keep from us?" Jhope questioned.

"Trillion? But I can swear this is my biggest secret. I don't want to hide it anymore from you guys." Jungkook took a deep breath and continued.

"The truth is.... I have dissociative identity disorder ..." Jungkook look at them nervously.

"What is that?"

"Taehyung, you didn't heard about before?" Said Namjoon shockley. Taehyung showed him a pouty face and shook his head.

"Em...is like a disorder with multiple personalities in one body. It can be sad, happy, angry and more."

"Wait, who are we talking to right now?" Jin asked.

"Is just me, the normal me.." Jungkook said it shyly.

"The person who dated Tzuyu is.." Taehyung asked while frowned.

"He is another me, I called him Guk. He is a much stronger and manlier than I am, he loves to date girls. You can say he's completely a play boy.." Jungkook said.

"This disorder is actually exist in the world?! I thought is a drama thing." Jhope was shocked.

"Same. But this kind of disorder can be cure?" Taehyung asked.

"Maybe, I don't know, depending on the person." Jungkook looked at him.

"How did you know that right now is the real you? Isn't there a lot of personalities for a person who got this disorder?" Namjoon suddenly take interest in this disorder.

"I'm not as serious as other peoples. I just have three personalities. First is the play boy ,which is Guk. Second is Kookie, he is a happy boy who loved by everyone. And the final is me, the real me, the average and normal looking."

"I'm too scared to say something that will offence people again. I'm a scaredy cat and a coward. I always run away from my problems and let Guk and Kookie handle it for me. I'm so useless.." Jungkook frowned as he talk.

"I think I'm the one who should be dead instate. If I could turn back time, I wish I'm the one who laid on the floor..it was my fault anyway.."he cried. The others don't know how to comfort him. Jin walks toward him and patted him by calming him down.

"*sob* she hate me so much..she must want to murder me .." Jungkook continued sobbing.

"Yea, she does." A voice came form the door. They looked towards it and saw Yoongi and Jimin.

Yoongi lend on the door while crossing his arms. Meanwhile, Jimin just stood behind Yoongi and panicked after saw Jungkook cried.

"Brat, stop talking nonsense. Suck all your eye's sweat up and be like a man." Yoongi walked toward him and pat his head. Jungkook wiped his tear off as Yoongi continued talking.

"Now follow me, we are going to the girls and talk by face to face."

At the main lobby

An awkward aura is flowing around the lobby's air. The students who were happily chatting and goofing around become quiet as the boys and girls sitting around at the resting area without making a sound. Some students were quietly staring at them and did not expect will what happened next.

The girl with silver hairs crossed her legs and laid back on the couch. She frowned and look grumpy as ever. Her eyes full of hatred and glancing her eyes multiple times.

In other side, a young boy with brown coconut hair cut bite his lip nervously and blinking his eyes multiple times while playing his own fingers. He gulped down his saliva and looked his one and only hope. Which is Yoongi.

Yoongi who sat on the couch arm accidentally make eye contact with his sister. He quickly glare another way and pretend nothing happen.

"Wait-did he just broke the eye contact with (Y/N)?" Jungkook heard a mumble behind him.

"Look he sweat a lot too...oh no.." another voice reply.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi again. Yoongi yet again looking another way and pretending to find something.

"What, hyung. You are the one who took us here! How dare you being so irresponsible!!" Jungkook mentally shout at him. Jungkook looked down on the floor and mentally preparing himself.

Suddenly, a loud smack echo around the lobby. It was her, smacking the table to draw our attention.

"I don't know why am I here. It's just wasting my time, I'm leaving." She stood up and started to walk away. A hand grasped her tightly and pull her into his embrace.

"Where are you going, baby. We haven't start our conversation yet.." the man whispered to her ear.

"Nooooooooo, Guk stopppppppp... why are you coming out at this terrible time.... you gonna get kill for reallll!!!" The sudden switch shocked Jungkook.

"I'm fine, let me handle it kid."Gukk said it confidently, but little did you know (Y/N) is prepare to give him a punch in the face.

"Let me go you son of a... great woman! " (Y/N)'s punch was too weak for a man. After punching Gukk in the face, Gukk became angrier.

"Play hard to get, huh.." He quickly took her on his shoulder and dashed out from lobby.

"Put me down, you asshole! Yoongi help me!" Yoongi smiled while waiving at them, just like your mom sending you to school after you make a mess at home during your primary school.

"Don't you wanna save your sister from that guy?" Wendy walked toward yoongi and frowned.

"Nah, they will be fine." He strung off and walked away, probably to his bedroom and sleep all day.

Meanwhile

"Let go of me, Jeon Jungkook!" (Y/N) keep punching his back effortlessly.

"Finally, that took you 2 minutes to call that brat's name." Gukk slowly put her on the bench and yawned loudly.

"Damn, why are you so heavy.." Gukk started to stretch his sore shoulder. The girl in front him threw a death glare at him. After a few seconds, she rise her leg harshly in between his legs.

At that moment, he knew ..he fucked up.

______________________________________

Hey....is me author who's long time no update...(okay I'm so sorry🙇) is been awhile since I update the previous chapter.

If you are watching till the end of this chapter, please vote this chapter and sorry for some (a lots) grammar mistakes. Follow me (if u want to) in wattpad. Luv u💜