< 23 >

The door started to open, all the girls started to scream loudly. The girl who just came out from the shower room started to scream too. After for a while, a person started to talk, "Wait...who are you?"

Wendy's POV

I heard the unlocking sound came from the shower room. Omg...we're dom.... I saw the door is opening, I don't know what to do, so I just closed my eyes and scream out of my life. The girls did the same too. Then (Y/N) came out and scream with us too. What?
Just then, a voice started to interrupt our action, "Wait...who are you?"

I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful girl standing infront of us with a towel cover her silvery wet hair. Damn...she BEAUTIFUL.. I want my hair to be like her too. Okay, stop being distract Wendy. I mentally face palm myself.

We all looked at the girl, the girl stood at there awkwardly starring at us. "Oh...I'm ...I'm...Jennifer...Yass...." She said it very very awkward.  Hmm...I smelled something fishy in here...

"Okay....Jennifer...what are you doing here....." said Jennie looked at her weirdly. "Oh...I ...I .." before she continued, Lisa cut in. "Did we went to the wrong room?" We started to think, did we? Then we all went out and looked at the room number quickly. "322... yes that's our room..." said Lisa. "So who is she...." said Joy shockly. "Haha....stop it....you give me a chill..." said Yeri uncomfortably. "Let me talk to her." Said Jennie bravely.

"Excuse me, Jennifer. Why are you here?" Asked Jennie with a sassy tone . "Oh..I...I.." Lisa cut her off again. "Wait.....you look familiar...did I seen you before?" then Lisa started to walk closer to her and took a look and started to walk around the room thinking of something. I looked at her closely, "Hey.....she remind me of (Y/N) ...welp a little bit..." I said. Suddenly Lisa shouted, "*gasp* Min (Y/N)?! I mean... young mistress?!" Lisa said it while widened her eyes. That scared us a little.

We looked at the girl, she stood at there completely frozen. "Omg..I found you! I need to call the CEO!" Then the girl ..I mean (Y/N)...stopped Lisa's action. "No please!" She begged. Before Lisa asked, Irene interrupted the moment. "Wait, you are the CEO's daughter?! The famous designer?! Why are you here? Where our (Y/N)?!" After she said (Y/N), everyone started to panic.

(Y/N)'s POV

Oh no no no.... what have I done.... omg...what a mess right now... Should I tell them or not.... * thinking...took a deep breath and let it out* Alright, I should tell them.

"Erm...Excuse me... mind hear me talk for a moment?" The girls started to give me attention. "Okay, please go ahead young mistress." Said Lisa formally. "No need to be so formal ,Lisa." I smiled at her. "Omg, she know my name!" She shooked Jennie hand in excitement. I just chuckled at her stupidness. "As you all heard I am Min (Y/N), daughter of the famous CEO and sister of Min Yoongi." "Omg... is really her.."  I can heard Joy whispered to Yeri. "Plus she is super pretty too." Yeri whispered back. After I heard it, I smiled to her. "Thank you for the compliment, Yeri." She blushed and shocked at the same time. "How did you know my name?" She asked.

"Well, is a long story and I will make it short. * took a deep breath* I ran away from home to Korea. I want to go to a school so I applied this school and I disguised as a nerd, so no one suspect me. I changed my first name to Kim too. That day, I accidentally hit you girls and fell down when I wanted to go take my schedule. After that, I became friend with Lisa and Jennie. After a long moment, I became friend with bts and you girls too." I stopped the story and looked at them, they looked confuse af. "What?" Said Wendy while making a confuse face. "In conclusion I'm Kim (Y/N) that you all be friend for." I said it very simple. "Oh.... so you are her and she is you..." said Irene who finally get what I mean. Finally.

"Who are you and who is she again?" Asked Wendy. Irene face palm herself and started to explain again. "She..Min (Y/N) is our Kim (Y/N), get it?" Irene gave them an okay sign. "Oh...we get it..." said Wendy who finally get it. Then Lisa started to explode. "What?! You always be our side the whole time?!" I nodded. Then she hugged me, "I know something is weird about you!" She giggled.

"Wow... I can't believe the (Y/N) I know is the most famous designer in the world.... you disguise yourself as a nerd in school and now looking so cool like a whole different person ....mind blown..." Said Seulgi while smiling like a kid. "But... can you girls keep it a secret.." I said. "Why? If you say to the whole school, they will treat you like a queen!" Said Lisa. "Well....the thing is.. I ran away from home because of someone... and I don't want to go home." I said. "Someone?"all the girls started to curious. I just nodded. Then they push me to a chair and sit around me. "So who is the someone?" Said Yeri excitingly. "Is he handsome?Tell us!" Said Jennie. "No! I won't tell you!" I stuck my tongue out and refused to answer.

"Try to play hard huh..." said Irene coldly. "Girls, let get her!" Then she started to attack me by tickling me. The girls did the same too. I screamed and laughed at the same time. Just then we heard a knocking sound. "(Y/N), are you okay?" The voice came from the outside. It seem like Suga Oppa voice. Before I answer it, my mouth being shut by Joy. Then Wendy started to imitate my voice. "I'm alright Oppa, please come in!" Then the girls quickly ran to the shower room to hide and left me alone. I looked at them dumbfounded.

The door opened, he came in and looked around. "Where the girls?" He asked. I just shook my head and pretend I don't know. He smiled at me and pull a chair and sat beside me. "So... are you alright now... is your arm still hurt?" Then he pull my left arm to see the wounds that those bitches made. He gently blow those wounds. It's ticklish and made me laughed. "What are you doing oppa?" I laughed at him. "Remember our mom always do this to us when we were young? She always blow our wounds and said let the pain go away." He smiled bitterly. After he said it, I started to get emotional a little. "I miss her..." "Me too.." Suddenly a loud noise came from the shower room and interrupted us. Omg....I nearly forget they still in here. Then he stood up and walked to the door. I want to stop him but we can heard their conversation clearly.

"Hey, stop making noise. He will find out we here." "Stop pushing me!" "Shhhh...." "Sorry...."

Then Suga oppa looked at me. I sighed and just nodded. He looked at the door and pull it strongly. The girls started to fell on the floor. "Ouchh...." Lisa looked up and saw him. "Oh hey yoongi, what a great day today." She said it awkwardly. "Great my ass, she injured and you said is a great day." He suddenly sound serious. I walked to him and pull his arm to aside. "Sigh...just stop it..." I hugged his arm and put my head on his shoulder. He put his hand on top of my wet hair and started ruffled it. I glared at him. He showed his gummy smile to me. Sigh...I hate him....

______________________________________

Hi,is me again. Whatsup! Thank you for reading this boring chapter again. Be sure to vote this chapter, comments how you think and follow me on wattpad. Luv u❤

P.s. I announce again, this will be slow update