< 7 >

During the weeks, the boys don't bully me anymore. I think it's because of Yoongi oppa. Meh.... as long as they don't came near to me then I'm fine.

I walked to school happily, then I saw a black Lamborghini Veneno parked in front of the school gate. I slowly walked to the gate. Then the car's door opened. I widened my eyes and started to hide my face. Is him...Jungkook. There are a lot of people surrounding him, especially girls.

"Omg, are you a new student." Said the girl who wear thick make up.

"Yes, I am." Said Jungkook.

"I- " She been cut off by other girl.

"I can show you around the school!"

"HEY! I WAS THE ONE WHO ASKING!"

"Oh, is mine now."

Then, the girls fought. I back off and walked to my class. "Erh.... I hope he not in my class.." I mumbled.

"Hey, what are you mumbling about?" Lisa suddenly appeared in front my face.

"AHH-" Then Jennie close my mouth with her hand.

"Yah, stop shouting." Said Jennie.

"Sorry..."

"Hey, did you guys heard there was a new student!" Said Lisa excitedly.

"Ya, I heard it plus he's hot." Said Jennie.

"Oh, I hope he's in our class." Said both of them.

"No way." They looked at me.

"I...I mean...no way he is in our class...hehe...." I lied.

"You got a point." They both looked upset.

"Oh.. I don't want to upset them." I thought.

(Hehe...don't worry (Y/N), I fix it 😏✌)

"Ring!!!"

The bell rang, that mean class time. We sat down and wait for the teacher to come in.

The door open, the girls like always fangirling. Why im so nervous. I looked who it is. Oh....it's just Jimin , Taehyung and Hoseok. I relieved for a little bit, then they walked pass me. I don't give a damn to them. I just laid on top the table. Then teacher came in, she knocked the white board loudly to get attentions.

"Class! We have a new student here, please welcome him!"

I didn't heard the teacher talk about, I just kept laying on the table. Then I heard lots and lots of fangirls screaming. It's almost made my ear bleed. The boy walked in and introduce himself.

"Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you all." He said with a bunny smile.

"Ahh!! Jungkook is so cute and hot at the same time!" Said Lisa while shaking me up.

"Wait?!" I got up.

"Look!" She point in front. I looked at him. Oh no.....this is my worst nightmare. I came to Korea to avoid him, why he suddenly came here. I face palm myself and started to groan.

"I know he is beautiful right." Said Jennie while wipping her tear.

I just sighted and I hope he's not making a eye contact with me. Probably not, cause I'm a ugly person. I knew him for so long, I knew all his weakness and personality. He really hate ugly girl ..not ugly NERD like me. This is the worst day of my life. I guessed I need to prepare a ticket to Japan, not maybe Australia far away from him. Guess this is the last day I studied in here. I need to give farewells to my two best buddys and my lovely brother, Yoongi.

Lunch time

I walked to cafeteria with Lisa and Jennie. We sat down at the last table near a window. They ate happily, then they looked at me.

"Why are you not eating?" Said Jennie.

"I don't feel want to eat."

"Yah, you can't be like that." Then Lisa grasped my wrist.

"See look at your wrist, too skinny." Jennie agreed.

"You have the same size of my wrist too." I giggled.

"So now I'm eating to gain some weight pabo."

"Are you sure? You eat a lot but still look skinny as hell!" Jennie yelled.

I'm just giggled and watch them eating, it's make me happy. Suddenly a food tray put next to me. I'm shocked a little. I looked who it's, is Yoongi. He sat down and looked at me. I'm acted angry,"Why are you sitting here?"

"Because there are no place to seat." He started to eat.

Before I said something, a lot of girls screaming and offering seat. I looked up, I saw them walking this way. I looked at them with a weird face. They sat down and started to eat. The three of us looked at them.

"What, you never see such a beautiful face before." Said Jin while touching his face.

Lisa looked at him disgustingly. Then ignore him. She asked,"Why are you guys sitting here?"

"We want to seat wherever we want, this is not yours miss CEO's assistant's daughter." After Jimin said, he smirked then looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi just eating quietly. Then, the girls sreaming again. I guessed it was Jungkook. He walked around to find place to sit, then Taehyung waved his hand and said," Jungkook-ah sit here!"
After he saw it, he walked to us.

"Jungkook?" Said Yoongi.

"Ah! He is Jungkook, our new classmate." He point himself, Hoseok, Jimin and us.

Yoongi looked at me, I just stared at the food blankly. Then Jungkook said," Hi hyung, long time no see."

"Oh, did you two know each other." Asked Hoseok.

They nodded. "I'm his sister fiance ." Said Jungkook.

I'm just kept looking and playing with my food. The girls were looking at Jungkook meanwhile Yoongi noticed me. He whispered,"Are you okay?"
I'm just nodded.

"Ya! Who told you to play woth food!" I can sense a emoma ambience at here.

I looked the owner of the voice blankly. I can't smile or laugh. It just look like I'm giving him a death stare."Oh...no...you keep doing what you doing.."

Im just keeping poking the bun with a fork. Then a hand took the bread and stuffed in my mouth. It was Yoongi. Although he showing a poker face, I knew he was worried about me. I ate the bread slowly then I voice asked me,"Hey are you okay?"

I looked at Jungkook, he was smiling. I just nodded and looked back to the food.

"Erm....is she shy?" Jungkook ask.

They looked at me. I looked at them and give all of them death stare and leave.

"Hey (Y/N), wait for us." Lisa and Jennie ran to me.

"(Y/N)?"