< 24 >

"So....why are you disguise again?" Before I face palm myself, Suga Oppa already face palm himself. "How many time do we need to tell you, she don't want to get marry!" He got annoyed. "Thanks for saying that .....again.." I tapped his shoulder to calm him down.

"Oh.....I think my ears still got water in it... I must be hearing wrong right guys?" Said Jennie. "Yea, I think my ears got water in too, when we in the shower room." Said Seulgi while crooked her head to the other side and tried to get the invisible "water" out. "No way ,she getting marry right? She is way too young for that!" Irene just laughed awkwardly at us. Yeri and Joy, they just stared at them weirdly, thinking their head got some problems, maybe the "water" went into their brains. "Sigh......" we looked at the girl who is sighing multiple times.

"What's you problem?" Asked the only boy in the room. "Will she marry to the guy name.....what again.." she started to think. "Juankook? Jungcook?" "Oh,you mean Jungkook?" Said Yeri loud and clear. Then the silence just break after a few seconds. "What?! No! My baby , you can not marry to that boiii! He is international playboy!" Jennie hold my shoulders tightly and shook me back and forth.

That make me getting dizzy. "International what?" I asked. She stopped shaking me. Before she answer it, Suga oppa answer me. "Playboy." After I heard it, I'm like what did you just say? "Pardon?" I asked again. "Just like I said playboy." He shrugged his shoulders and make a swag face. "What?!" "Yea....In the previous school, he dated 10 girls."

"10 girls?! What a jerk!" Shouted Irene. Me.... I just stay silence, because it is NON OF MY BUSINESS. "Miss! NO YOU CAN'T LIVE WITH THAT GUY! YOU WILL DIEEE IN.... In .... in LONELINESS, YESS!" Shouted Lisa without thinking logically. I just shook my head and walked to the make up desk. I dried my hair and started to ignore them. Then somebody started to brush my hair.

Yoongi's POV

I saw her walking towards the make up desk and completely ignored the girls who tried to advice her. Sigh... the old habit of ignoring people came again. She sat down and started to dry her hair. I stood up and walked to her. I took her hair brush and brushed her hair. It reminded me of the old time when we were younger. She always forced me to brush her hair until it is nice and neat. If she thinks her hair looked messy, she will glare at me like no tomorrow. After I recalled the old memories, I chuckled.

"What so funny about?" Said the girl who still drying her hair. I looked at her in the mirror and smirked. "Your face." Well...I'm not lying... I just laughed at her glaring face back in the old time. After she heard that, she turned around and put the blowing hair dryer in front of my face and made my bang fly high on the air. She laughed at me. I can sense other people laughed at me too. I glared at the other and they stopped laughing, pretending to do other things.

I shook my head and fix my bang. I lowered my height to hers and whispered to her ear. "Meet me at the fountain in the mini park at 6 pm." I stood up and headed to the door while waving my hand to her. I walked out from the room and saw someone unexpected.

???'s POV

After that incident, I worried about (Y/N). Is she okay? Is she still crying? I hope not. I walked around at outside of her room. I started to think... should I get in or not... what if she still crying...what should I do... *gasp* what if she think I'm a creep?! I walked around the hall in worry. Then he door suddenly opened and make me jump a little. I saw Yoongi hyung smiling while walking out. After he saw me, his little eyes widen a little.

"Why are you here, Jimin?" The hyung asked. "I....I..." before I answer it, I changed to another topic. "Hyung, why are you came out from inside? Didn't your room at the second floor? Well every boy students in second floor tho...just girls in third and fourth floor...." I asked him. "Well...I just came and saw her... whether she fine or not." He said calmly. "Hyung, I never see you care about a girl before. Are you.." I stopped my words. I just asking something without thinking it. I hope he didn't heard it.

"Are you what?" He said. Dang it! I tried to avoid his question or I can said MY question. "Ahh! Hyung, I.... I need to go to the washroom real quick. Bye hyung!" I fake my stomachache and started to run away to the left side. "Wait! " He shouted to me but it was too late. I was already run to the stairs without him knowing. "The washroom from the left is girl's bathroom.... sigh... probably no one will ever suspect him if he wear a skirt." Yoongi shook his head and started walking to his room.

Jungkook's POV

Finally the game has finish! Those biiiiisshhh... I already can't handle them anymore. What they have done to the innocent people, they need to pay it. I wonder how (Y/N) ...I mean the nerd.. is she fine... those bitches diged theirs nails into her arms, that must hurt so much.

I also wondering where is my (Y/N)? Why is she hate me so much? What did I do to her? Why is she refused to marry me? I'm popular, I'm rich, I'm handsome! (*Insert Jin voice* yea.. yea .. I'm very handsome [flying kiss]❤💃) Very girls want to date me, why she wouldn't want to... I tried to date a lot of girls to practice my flirting skill for her...I do everything for her... why...why..she hate me so much.. I was so into my thought without noticing someone in front of me. She shouted at me. "JEON JUNGKOOK, WHY...WHY ARE YOU BROKE UP WITH ME !" I put of my thought aside after I heard someone shouting at me. I looked up... argh... is she again..

"Look, I don't even like you. I used you for practicing for my future girlfriend..or can I say wife.." I raised an eyebrow at her. "Girlfriend? Wife?" She huffed. "Are you blind or something! I'm more beautiful than the nerd, why did you choose her!" She continued shouting while crying out loud. I stared at her and said, "Why do you even think I'm broking up with you for her? I have my own wife to deal with." I walked pass her. She turned around and said, "One day..just one day....I will make you knee for me and beg me.." she still sobbing. "Huh, I will wait until that day come after 90 years later, if you can live that long." I smirked at her and walked away.

______________________________________

Hellloooooo!! Is been a long daysssss~ finally I finish this chapter😂😂
Hope you all love this chapter, I know it is boring as always. Be sure to vote it and follow me if you haven't done it. Comment how you think about it or even some creative idea for the next chapter. Luv you❤