< 2 >

After a few hours of flight, I finally arrive in Korea. "Wow, this is amazing!"

This is the first time I came to Korea. I looked at those peoples who pass by, all very fashionable. Dyed hairs in different colours and style them in different ways. They also wearing fashionable clothes and all of them walk confidently.

I looked at myself, still wearing my pajamas shirt and short under my jacket. Well...I don't very care anyways.. I mean YOLO right.

I looked around, tried to find an apartment. For a moment I saw a flyer showing sell/ rent apartment.

"Aha! An apartment for rent, lucky me." I dialled the number and tried to rent it. I fluent in Korean so it won't be hard for me to communicate with the owner.

I went inside and wow, its so pretty. It's kinda like my style.

I started unpacked my stuffs while having another thought

I started unpacked my stuffs while having another thought. I was thinking to go to an art high school. It's been my dream to go to high school and make many friends at there.

After unpacking, I quickly do some research and found a high school that near from my apartment. It looked nice and have good reputation. So I decided to call the school's number and registered to the art high school.

The school principal approved it and told me that I can come to school tomorrow. The principal also say you can wear any outfit to school because the school are uniform free.

To cover up myself, I will disguise as a nerd to school. Usually nerds are good students and won't pick a fight. So less troubles for me during school time. After hearing this good news, I went to bed happily, hoping the next day will come.

In the next morning in (Y/N)'s home

(Y/N)'s father POV

"Sigh...where could she been?" I said.

"Jungkook and his family will arrive in any minutes now!"

"Dingdong"

The door bell rang, it must be Jungkook and his family. I opened the door and saw the Jeon family. I told the maids took them to the guest area and prepared some tea for them. I sat down and smiled to them.