< 1 >

A/N
Hey, how are you?
Hope you guys don't mind my grammar mistakes..hehe..right?
______________________________________

"Hey, what's your name?" A little girl spoke up after seeing the poor boy.

The boy tilted his head and looked guilty after hiding inside other people's garden. He slowly raised his shoulders and prepare to run away. Just then, the girl grasped his little hand and asked again.

"Name. What's your nameeee..." The girl showed some body gestures while talking. The boy finally understood and answered.

"Jiminie..." the boy trembled a little before answering.

"Chimney? That's a strange name." The girl obviously didn't heard it clearly laughed.

"Let me change a nice name for you! How about.... Chimmy! Yes, now on you call Chimmy!" She held both of his hands and smiled brightly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yawn..." I woke up in the morning and remembering the strange dream that you lately dream of.

"Strange, strange, strange.." You mouthed.

"That dream again...god.. I think I have been hunted by this Chimney boy.." I ruffled my hairs and continue laying down on my king size bed.

Suddenly a knock had been herad from the door.

"Miss (Y/N), it's time to wake up for breakfasts." Said the lead maid.

"Okayyy." I said it lazily. I forced myself up from those soft and fluffy pillows. I wore my slippers and opened the curtains like main character in every movies.

"Gah! Too bright!" I shut my eyes and slowly open them.

"Nope..still too bright..." I quickly walked towards the bathroom. Thankfully for the lighting that keep me up IMMEDIATELY. Now I know where my bathroom are.

I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower before went down to the dinning room.

"What a great life I have." I mumbled while walking down the stairs.

"Oh dear (Y/N)! You finally here! Is been ages that I'm waiting for you. Your dad have become slimmer by waiting." My father always joke with me by using all those childish tone.

"I'm so sorry for my dear precious daddy who have become slimmer by waiting for 10 minutes ." I kissed his check and quickly sat down and prepare for meal.

"Thanks for the food." We started to eat our breakfast.

My mother had passed away since I was 5 years old and my brother Min Yoongi went study aboard away from America.

Although we are korean, but we still use english as our first language because due to the influence of the environment.

I don't know where my brother is to study, because he didn't tell me. I asked my dad before but he totally ignored me....sad... and that's why I gave up asking him.

After I finished my breakfast, I went to work. I know I know, you guys are wondering how old am I. Guess what,  I'm just 17 years old.

I'm talented in designing things thanks for my mom's gene, that's why my dad gave me a position as CEO for the design department.

Of cause, I learn how to sing, dance and rap as my hobbies, so that my life will become more interesting.

Basically, I don't go to school. It will be hard because lots of paparazzi will ask me ton of questions and those kidnappers that only want moneys by threatening rich peoples. I really hate it.