< 19 >

(Y/N)'s POV

After we heard it, we walked to the man and gathered around him. I can't see his face clearly,because of the tree's leaves. Then, he pushed away the tree leaves. Suddenly the girls started to scream. Omg, my ears...mom....why my life be like this......forget it... I looked at his face and shocked...it's ......

Chanyeol?! What? Why? And how?

"Hey guys! My name is Chanyeol, but you can call me happy virus or whatever you want. But make sure the nickname is cute." He smiled and the girls screamed again.... What a fangirl. Then he continued talking. "Oh, I forget to introduce my job. I'm a member of the nature rescue team from Mr. Min. Yes, that Mr. Min if you guys want to know." Then he winked at Suga oppa. But Suga Oppa rolled his eyes at him as always. Nothing change about them HAHA, still as good as always.

"Today, we gonna have a competition. The competition will be treasure hunt. We'll start the competition at this beautiful nature. Oh! Did you see that sign that say "Danger! Do not enter!" right?" He said it well pointing at the sign. Then everybody nodded. "Do not go there. If you "accidentally" go here, I can't sure you'll come back alive or not..." He said it creepily. Well I kinda know his personality. When he say NO then just NO. Well when he say Yes.... you can't 100% or 100000% trust him. I always been pranked by him when I was young. What a meanie.

"Alright students, we also have some rules too. One, you all must listen to what I say. Two, do not destroy or pollute the nature. Three, in the forest will have some wild animals. So do not disturb them. Understand?" Then the students nodded. "Alright, the game will begin in 10 minutes. Be sure to warm out your body before the game start. After 5 minutes, I will say the game resources." He said. Then everybody started to warm up and chitchat to each other. I saw Chanyeol walked to our direction. Well as I expected, he started to hug Suga oppa tightly.

"WTF?! Get the f#©k of me!" Suga oppa struggled off him."Yah, you know that I love you so much." Then he do this face 😏. "Ya,ya. Whatever.." he rolled his eyes. "Yoongi.... I don't want to interpret this amazing situation. But, do you know what happen to your sister?" He suddenly asked about me...... What?!... oh shitttt....I totally forgot I run away from home!!! I bet my father is worry about me.. arh ....why why why...

Then I glared at Oppa and he also glared at me. I made a quick sign language to tell him to act dump. Then he closed his eyes to give a signal okay. He looked at Chanyeol again, and asked, "What happen to her.." he said it in a serious tone. Chanyeol started to scare, "She run away from home because.." Oppa cut him. "Because she don't want to marry to Jungkook right?" After I heard it, I want to kick his ass.

"How did you know?" Chanyeol asked him. "Because of this." Then Suga Oppa pointed at his head....I mean his brain. Well... he loved to introduce himself as Min Yoongi man jjajang man boong boong or a genius. "Haha, I missed (Y/N)... that studpid little kid ...where did she go....I just want to tell her that she still stupid af." Chanyeol chuckled bitterly. After I heard this conversation, my heart started to ache. I just wanna slap his face and tell him I'm here. But...I can't... I just can stay quiet and ignored him... When the scene became more and more interesting, someone decided to bump in.

"What?! Mistress Min run away from home?!" Oh boy...or girl.... how can I completely forget that Lisa's dad is my dad's assistant. I secretly face palm myself. "We need to call the policies and tell them to help us find Ms.Min.... no...THEY MUST FIND HER!!" Then Lisa quickly took her phone. I stopped her. Then everybody looked at me weirdly, expect from Suga Oppa. He also secretly face palm himself. I laughed awkwardly and pointed at my watch. "Is almost the treasure hunt, we can't not be late,especially you Mr. Park." I secretly gave him a clue, but he seem like he had forget he didn't introduce his first name. Sign...nevermind..

"Ah! Almost the time now, students gather around!" Then all the students gather around him. "Today, we are going to find a paper that say 'winner' inside a balloon. But here a twist, inside the balloon have different thing in it." Then a student reach his hand and asked, "What inside the balloons?" I saw Chanyeol smirked. "Hmm... maybe baby shark, dirty water, snakeu...." Oh gosh....he want to prank us again.... I had a bad feeling... at least he's forgoting that awkward scene. "Haha... I'm joking...maybe I'm not.." thst creepy voice again. "Haha. Anyways you all need to burst open the balloons and get surprise. It can be good, or be your worst nightmare.." There he go again... then the whispers and gossips became more and more louder.

"What?! Snakeu.. I hate snakeu!"
"Baby shark?"
"Baby shark du ru du ru~"
"Omg...I don't want dirty water on my faceu."

I looked at Hoseok and Jin. Yup they are terrified... they looked like they have an escape plan going on. I saw them slowly walked away, but too bad been spotted by Chanyeol. He grasped theirs collars and dragged them. "Alright, let the game begin!" Then he dragged both of them away into the forest.

______________________________________

Hello~is me~ the author again. I hope you all love this boring chapter. Sorry for the grammar mistake. Don't forget to hit the vote button and comment how you think. Be sure to follow me...please...(shameless!).Anyways Luv u❤