< 10 >

After a few minutes, the teacher came. She walked to the class happily. Not like she always grumpy during the class time, but today she extremely happy. I wonder why...

"Class, listen here!" She clapped her hand for attention.

"Guess what, we have a school trip next week!" She said it joyfully.

"Yes! No school!" I heard some students yelled.

"Ahem, not quite right. We'll go there STUDY and play at the same time." She strengthened the word.

"Aww mannn...." said the students.

I just giggled at them reaction. How stupid if the school will gave us a real fun time. But I'm excited for the trip.

"Okay class, now I will give you all some time to choose your seat mate and roommate. No boys or girls allow to sleep together!" Said the teacher.

"Oh come on teacher, why cant I sleep with my girlfriend?" Said a student who hugging his girlfriend.

"Ask the principal if you want to spend time together in night." Said the teacher savagely.

"Ohhh you got burn bro!!!" A group of boys laughed at him.

"Oh forget to mention,there will be four students sharing a room." Said the teacher again.

I turn to Lisa and Jennie. "On?"

"On!" Both of them said. Yas, this is our weird conversation. Most of the people will thought we are weird or crazy. Nah... who give a shit about them...just you do you.

"So... who gonna be our fourth roommate?" Asked Lisa.

"Good question.." said Jennie.

Then we looked around and found who been left out. It's Wendy.

"Yah! How can you guys left me like that!" Shouted Wendy.

"Who care about you!" Said Irene ruthlessly.

"Unnie...." Wendy shaked Seulgi's hand but she pushed her off.

"Yah! If you keep being annoying, we'll kick you put from the group." Said Joy irritatingly.

I looked at them for awhile, I saw all of them smirked secretly to Wendy who staring at her feets sadly. I think they are planning to kick her off huh.
Then Wendy tried to find a group, but all the girls rejected her. She looking very sad. I looked at Lisa and Jennie, they know what I mean. They pulled her to our group. She just looking her feets regretfully.

Then the teacher started to speak.

"Okay, is everyone doesn't have in group? Good and now we started to choose seat mate. Two person in a row."

I looked at them. Yup they already pair, they looked apologised to me. Then, I just I have no choice to sit with Wendy.

"Hey...Wendy.. can I sit with you?" I said it nervously because I scared that she will hurt me or shouted at me.

"Sure...by the way, thanks for letting me in your group..." She still looked down at her feets.

"No need to be thankful, maybe we can be friend?" I said calmly.

She raised her head and looked at me.

"Really? After I bullied and hurting you?" She sound shocked.

"Erm...yas..." I nodded awkwardly.

She smiled happily, "I never had friend before..."

After we heard it, we shocked.

"Wait- what?! You never had friend be-" then Jennie closed Lisa mouth for shouting.

"Sorry, she a little bit crazy sometime." Said Jennie.

"Mmmmmm!!" Lisa said something but we doesn't understand it, so we just ignored it.

Then she struggled off. "Yah, how can you ignore me!" And she hit Jennie and me.

Wendy smiled at us. " I'm kinda jealous with you all." After that she sighed.

"Why? Aren't you and the queenkas close?"asked Jennie.

"Although I'm the one of the queenka in the school, but I never felt like one of them. *Sigh* they give me a "special treatment" that nobody seen it before." She fake smiled.

"So that I never had a REAL friend." She continued.

"I'm sorry what have I done to you (Y/N) and both of you too. I promised I will never bully anyone again. Thank you for being my friend." She smiled at us.

"Awww, that's cuteeee. Let me have a hug." Then she hugged Wendy.

"Hey, me too!" Jennie joined. Then they looked at me, I guessed I had no choice.

"Ring!!" The bell rang.

"Okay class dismiss!"shouted the teacher. The students ran out to the cafeteria. While us slowly got up and make our way to the front door.

"Well well, looks who made some new friend without us." We looked at the owner of the voice.

"£#©& off Seulgi!" Said Lisa.

"Shut up bitch!" Shouted Yeri.

"We just want our kitten back." Said Seulgi while pointing at Wendy.

"Well too bad, she not yours fake people." Said Jennie back fire them.

"*gasp* what do you mean fake people?" Said Joy angrily.

"You of cause, that who else?" Said Lisa sassyly.

"Wendy, come here." Said Irene.

Wendy just stand at there without moving.

"Wendy, I said come here! Don't let me say one more time!" Shouted Irene.

I looked at her, she felt a little bit confused. Then she stepped forward and....

______________________________________
Wow, what will Wendy choose?
The power or the friendship?
Find out more in next chapter and thanks for reading, hope you all like it❤