< 31 >

Yoongi looked at the road that covered with red liquid. He stood by the road, looking at the dead body. This is his first and only time seeing an accident happened in front of his eyes. There is no hope anymore to save his mom. Her hip was already broken and you could see the bones popping out from the body. The body was completely damaged by the force of the car.

"Fuck!" He heard someone cursed.

"Who the fuck make m-me fucked up my c-car!" Shouted the unknown person.

Yoongi glared at the person with slightly dirty white button up shirt and loosen black tie that hang around his collar. The person also took a bottel of red wine in his hand and slowly walked out from his car that had been crushed to the tree badly. His face looked red like an apple. Yoongi bet he's drunk and drive.

"Stupid shit! Now my car is broken! " The drunk man turned his head towards the boys. He walked towards them in his drunk state.

"You..." he pointed at Yoongi. "Did you make me crushed my car.." He continued pointing at Yoongi but Yoongi did not answer him. The drunk man turned his head and looked at the dead body. "It must be you then..." he slowly walk towards her and started to kick her.

"STUPID WOMAN, DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE MY CAR IS?!" The man kept kicking her and not caring about whether she's dead or not. Yoongi can't bare with it anymore, he loosened his hand and kicked the man.

"Fuck you too!!" Yoongi hissed.

The man tripped and felt on the hard road. Luckily the wine bottle didn't crash and rolled to aside. He cursed again. He quickly stood up and grasped Yoongi's hand.

"You think a small kitten like you would kick me to death. You are wrong!" Yoongi kept on struggling and tried to escaped.

"Go away! Let me go!" Yoongi kept on shouting.

The man smirked and looked at Yoongi. "You have such a pretty face....pale skin, big eyes, small nose and plum lip.... I wonder how much will you cost if I sell you to the black market....hehehe.." the smirk grew even bigger.

"Fuck, go away!" Yoongi continue shouted and almost cried out.

"Yoongi hyung!" Another boy screamed and tried to scare the man away with his voice. The man heard it and looked at the little boy.

"Well, well ,well. Looks like the god bless me by sending me some gifs today..." the man laughed.

"Jungkook run! Get some help!" Yoongi shouted.

"B-but...." Jungkook looked confused, he don't want to leave Yoongi alone with that disgusting old man.

"RUN!" Yoongi shouted even louder.

Jungkook didn't hesitate, he ran after Yoongi shouted. "Where do you think you are going, little boy!" The man ran towards him as he grasped Yoongi's hand tighter and ready to catch Jungkook. Yoongi bit his hand hoping this will helped Jungkook escape.

The man yelled in pain and grasped him by the neck and threw him at the tree.

"You brat! I guess you haven't learn a lesson yet. I will teach you right now..." the man slowly approached to Yoongi. At the same time, Yoongi was hissing in pain as he felt a liquid flowing down to his face. His eyesight getting blurry by the time passed.

"Help..." His mouth automatically said it. He turned his head and saw the man slowly approaching him. He felt scared, fear and hopeless. He eyelids slowly closing and he is prepared to face what happen next.