< 3 >

"Yah! Park Jimin, Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, Wendy, Irene, Seulgi, Yeri and Joy. Why are you all late!" The teacher shouted like no tomorrow.

"Sorry." They all said.

"Sigh....how many time should I told you all ...get back to your seat. Next time you all better not be late again!" Said the teacher disappointely.

The boys walked pass with a smirk on their face. Meanwhile the girls walked pass me, they seem noticed me and gave me death stare. But Lisa gave them more scarier glare with her big eyes at them and made them walked away quicker.

"Wow, they must really scare of you huh?" I smiled at my hero of the day.

"Yea... it is all because of my dad. He works as the world famous CEO's assistant, so his rank is higher than other peoples. Plus...he's quite scary when he's mad...so never do that.." She said it nervously, scared that you will run away.

"The world famous CEO's assistant?" Your eyes widened.

She looked at me confused and scared. Scared that someone get closer to her for fame.
"It's fine, I don't care whether you're someone's daughter of something." You smile.

"You don't afraid of me."

"Why would I ?" After I said it, I looked infront and act like I was listening to teacher. Actually, you thought "Wow, she is my dad's assistant's daughter?! The world seem small huh.. I better keep my identity as a secret from her."

After first period, Lisa and I have dance lesson. Before I went to the dance room, they're some students purposely block the way. I looked up and saw who are those rude ass people. Wow is them again...

"I heard you have dance lesson next." Said Seulgi.

"Can you even dance?" Said Namjoon.

"Hyung are you asking yourself?" Said Taehyung with his rectangle box smile.

"Do you want to die?" Said Namjoon and gave Taehyung a huge slap in his back.

I looked at them and guess they're the kingkas and queenkas in school. I gave them a straight face and walked by them with Lisa, but suddenly a hand blocked me again. I looked who it is... Park Jimin.

"Yah! Where you are going."

"Well-" I cut off by Lisa.

"Are you stupid or your tiny little pepper brain loss function?"

"Oh, hello there..mr famous CEO's assistant's daughter. In short...rich ass girl..." He smirked.

"I have a name, peasant." Said Lisa while rolling her eyes.

"So what are you going to do, sue us HAHAHA." Said Hoseok.

The girls laughed at us and pretend to be weak. Like bruhhh...I looked back at Jimin and said, "Can you let us through?"

"What if I don't want to, fat nerd." Said Jimin rudely.

"Fat?" I looked down and understand what he meant. My clothes are a little oversize, after I tucked my shirt, the sapce around my waist are fill with air. So I looked fat af. I just don't care about it and said, "I'm fat so what. Jealous?" I said with a smirk on my face. I grasped Lisa wrist and walked away.

"What is wrong with that bitch!! How could she talk to oppa like that!!" Said Yeri.

"She's crazy!" Said Joy.