< 20 >

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey, wanna walk with me?" I heard a voice asking to join him. I turn around my head...I saw..... JIMIN? Why he suddenly be so nice to me.... maybe he want me to do his homework! Yass, I know it! Before I can answer it, a hand suddenly lead on my shoulders. "No, she with me." I heard a familiar sound.

I turned around looked at Suga Oppa. He looked very serious. Well, he always look serious. He quickly grasped my hand and walked into the forest, leaving Jimin dumbfounded. Then he ran to us and grasped my other hand?! What's the situation now?! Then they made eyes contact.

"Hey, let go." Said Suga Oppa calmly. Then Jimin kinda stubborn, "No, you let go." Then the silence. Me, I'm just a very impatient person....so I pull my hands away from them and quickly walked inside the forest. I heard them calling my name.... I just don't give a shit.. I kept walking until a found a balloon. I stopped in front it, then they catch up and patting heavily.

I tip my toes and try to poke the balloon. Too bad.... I'm too short.... then I jumped to poke it, but I can't aim it properly. I kinda disappointed. Before I turned around told them to help me poke it, I felt I'm being lift up. I looked at them, then said, "Hey, put me down! I'm damn heavy!" Then I heard Jimin laughing sound. Is cute.... wait.. WTF.... stob it (Y/N) , stob it!

"What did you eat? Or can I said, did you eat?" Said Suga Oppa. "Yah, you way too light. You should eat more!" Said Jimin. "But I gain a lot of FATS!" I said. "Yahyahyah, miss. I said eat more just eat more, no but. Sigh.... just poke the balloon..." said Suga Oppa annoyingly. I bet his jelly arm hurt, while Jimin have the perfect biceps. I poke the balloon, then BAM. The dirty water on our faceu... well especially mine......Hmmmm..... my face and dirty water ....water....make up.....

OH MY HOLY SHIT?! Why didn't I use the waterproof make up! You so stupid (Y/N)! After some arguments in my mind, they slowly put me down. They started whipping their face, while I just back facing them.

"Hey, (Y/N). Are you alright?" Said Jimin worrying. I just gave an okay sign to him. He seem confused a first, then he get it. He took of his shirt and made Suga Oppa shocked. Then he passed to me and said, "If you don't mind my sweat." I quickly took it and hide my face. Suddenly we heard some shouted joyfully, " I found it!"

Then we heard Chanyeol shouted, "Meet me in the center in 3 minutes!"
Then we walked to there. Because of hiding my face , it is a little difficult for me to walk. I barely can see anything cause need to hide my face. I slowly reached my hand to someone's hand. "Can you help me get out?" I asked but not looking at the person who I asked. The person just interlock my hand and walked out. I heard a mumbled, " You will be so death Park Jimin."

Oh is just Jimin....... wait....Jimin again?! Oh no!! I will be so death after this.... he will make me do his homework..... be his sidekick and bullying me.....no....

"We're here!" I heard the voice saying.

I secretly peeked through the shirt and saw a lot of people at there were chatting. Then, a voice came from behind us. "Hey guys, did you guys win?" "No, we don't." Said Suga Oppa calmly. "Awwwh...." Said Taehyung saidly who excited for the present.

"Erm...(Y/N)? Are you okay?" asked Yeri. I still facing back at them. I quickly nodded. "Why are you covering your face with shirt? Wait... Jimin is that your shirt?!" Said Lisa shockley. "Yes...." Said Jimin shyly. Then the girls just realized his shirtless. They quickly covered their eyes and walked to me. I started to walk away. Just then, a hand tapped on my shoulder.

"Where are you going?", asked Wendy. "I'm going to the bathroom..." I replied. "Wanna company you?" "No ..is okay.." I waved and walked away.

I slowly walked to the sink and pull off the shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror. "Omg! I look so 'beautiful'." The make up that on my face completely ruined. The foundation that I applied on my skin was half gone. Can see my truly fare white skin. The eye make up.....erm.... I just look like a panda.... a ugly one...

I was about to wash off the make up and apply the new one. Suddenly the door open, I quickly took the shirt and cover my face again.

______________________________________

Hellooooooo,my name is Jeff. (Lol jk)
Is me the author again. Thank you so much for 4k+ views and all those beautiful comments. That's make me want to write more good chapters.❤💕

I know this chapter is boring, cause I'm still have school and rarely write this story so a little weird.... and it will be a slow update.... I'M SORRY!🙏

Anyways, please vote and comment. Follow me to read more fanfiction.💕