< 27 >

"Hello, what do you- WANT?!" The canteen lady saw me and got shock a little.

"Oh...may I have a pasta with carbonara sauce on it and a bowl of salad." I pulled my scarf a little and review my mouth.

"Okay, what drink would you like to order?" The canteen lady calm down a bit and asked me again.

"Just an orange mix pineapple juice and that's all." I smiled at her.

"What a pretty face you have. I would be a waste if you keep hiding it." She smiled and went to prepare my meal.

"Did you heard that? Pretty face? I much more prettier than the nerd." Some random student talk bad about me. That just made me want to punch her more. I grasped my fist and tried to calm thyself. (Opss..)

"Hey (Y/N), what are you ordering?" Oh gosh...can someone please stop this boy disturbing me.

"Something that can be eaten." I simply answer him. " Oh...Are you sick or something? You are so quiet today." He tried to measure my temperature, but I avoided it. Suddenly, I heard a huge bump sound.

"What do you think you are doing Jungkook?" Said an annoying bitch.

"What do you want Nayeon?" He said it in annoying way.

"You just broke up with Tzuyu and now you flirting with the ugly nerd? Wow....what a playboy you are!" She said it in sarcastic way.

"What they broke up?!" The gossips started to keep going on.

"So what? She just a toy to me. She can never be my girlfriend or even a friend to me." He smirked.

"You!" She pointed at him. Before she talk, she came to me and slapped me. Wtf... what did I do to her.... "You bitch...you tried to seduce him so you will become famous!" She shouted at me.

After I got slapped by her hardly, I fell on the floor. The scarf slowly slid down from my face till the floor. "Why this is always happen to me?" I thought angrily.

"WTF THINK YOU ARE DOING!" Shouted by a angry man. "YOU THINK IS FUN TO SLAP PEOPLE!" He walked closer to Nayeon.

"Who dO YOU THINK YOU ARE!" Shouted another man, but the voice is softer than I thought. That's not Suga..is Jimin?! Again?!

"Why are you all mad at me?! She is the cause who make Tzuyu crazy! She is the one who blame!" She shouted and pointed at me again.

I still looking down at the floor with a huge red spot on my face. I poked my right inner cheek with my tongue, holding my anger and make sure I didn't get explode. Is rare to see I'm getting very angry if it push my limit.

"What? Did I heard something something wrong? She is the one who cause the break up?" Said Jimin while laughed at the joke.

"I don't know hyungs, I bet she's the one who crazy." Jungkook laughed. TF?! he didn't even try to help me up, although I don't want him to.

"Me ...I'm the crazy one? No. Is YOU! YOU ARE THE CRAZY ONE! YOU FLIRT WITH A NERD! WHO WANT TO BE FRIEND WITH A NERD ANYWAY!" She shouted and make a huge mess in the canteen.

She went to the counter and drop all of my foods on me. Yes, including juice. That's reminded me of the first week of the school and make me feel like gonna blow up.

I kept grinned my teeth and looked like Suga know it. He just kept quiet and watch this interesting drama. The teacher came and stop the mess but she failed. Jimin shocked after seeing it. He pushed Nayeon away and went to me instate.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a gentle voice. That's not the Jimin that I know these days ....what's wrong with him?

"I'm fine." I still faced on the floor. He slowly pull me up and let me stand up. I stood up and kept facing down. He comforted me by patting my back that had been dirty by the foods.

"He is the first male person who don't know my identity and care about me." That's what I thought.

"Is gonna be okay after these mess. I will protect you." I heard him saying this sentences, am I hearing right?

______________________________________

Hey hey heyyyy is me again...yay!
Are you happy that I update today? (No reaction) Great! Glad to know!

Hope you all like this chapter and comment how you think. Remember to follow me if you haven't anddddddd I purple youuuu💜