< 15 >

After I leave the classroom, I shivered a little bit. I wonder why.... maybe I'm been so mad that my body told me to chill out? Yup that's right, I need to cool down a little....chill girl..chill.. Suddenly someone tapped me by the shoulder. I started. I turn around see who it's... is Jimin.

"Hey....are you alright?"

Jimin's POV

I walked out form the classroom with my members. I felt a little sad about Jungkook. Not just sad feeling and lots of disappointment too. I remember he said he came to school to find his fiance. But after a few days, he found a girlfriend that transfer a few minutes ago. What a play boy. I can see why his fiance leave him and made him find her. I bet now he didn't even want to find her. Then I glared at Yoongi hyung, he looked like he gonna wack someone with his 3 dollar chain around his neck. Oh... by the way... he told us not to tell anyone that's fake. He think he is rich with his expensive sunglasses and 3 dollars chain. What a weird hyung.

The other members felt same as me, full of disappointment at him. Then I saw a familiar figure in front of us. I quickly ran to her and checked whether she okay. I tapped her shoulder and made her startled. Cute. She looked at me curiously.

"Hey.....are you alright?" I said to her with a gentle voice.

"Yup, I fine." She said. She turned her head and continued walking. I followed her and think about what should I say. The moment when I want to talk to her, somebody disturbed me. Sigh....the one and only annoying ass girl with her friend Jennie.

"(Y/N) bae~"They hugged her tightly.

" *cough* I'm gonna die..." she tapped them on the back.

"Opss...." said Lisa seeing her breath in and breath out. Then I laughed at her cute movement that make my eyes disappeared from my face. The one and only annoying ass girl saw me and made an annoying ass face to me.

"What are doing here?" She frowned her eye brown.

"Let me correct for you, I came here first. So it should be me asking you." I smirked at her.

"Uhh, whatever..." then she holding Jennie and (Y/N)'s wrist and walked away. What the hell( please use Jimin's voice) .... I thought she will be like a gun fire at me....well no today...

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked to cafeteria with all of them. The fangirls keep staring at us (girls), especial me. I don't give a shit, I don't give a f#©& and I just causally walked inside with them. I sit down on a chair and eat my lunch. We all just stayed quiet. No one started a conversation at that moment. That was awkward af. Then I interrupted this awkwardness.

"Hey...so....erm .." holy shitue! Why am so stupid to think a way to interrupt the awkwardness without knowing what to say. I'm f up.

"We better be careful around Jungkook." said Yoongi without emotion.

"Why?" Asked Taehyung. Then Jin smacked his back and mouthed him to be quiet but Taehyung doesn't get it and smacked Jin's back for revenge. After that, both of them keep slapping each other like 5 years old kids. I saw Namjoon can't took it anymore and smacked their head and told them to keep quiet. If you asked me why I'm not calling them oppa, just nahhh....not my style... well except Yoongi cause his special.

"Sigh....Taehyung are you stupid or being forgetful?" After Jimin said, he looked at me and gave me a wink. Oh my gosh.... what happened to him....did the fangirls screamed and damaged his brain?

"Hey, stob it you playboy. Nobody take away my (Y/N)." Said Jennie while hugging me. Then Lisa started to speak.

"I very disappointed at him, I see him as my idol...well I'm wrong....(Y/N) was right... never judged a book by its cover." Said Lisa angrily.

".....ahhhh...I get it now..." A boy started to understand the whole situation.

"Well finally... congrats..." said Hoseok while stretched out his hand to give a hand shake to Taehyung. Then Taehyung accepted it and made a funny+ weirdly face that make all of us burst to laugh. Thanks to him, the awkwardness finally disappeared.

"Ahhh! Let's stop talking about that jerk. Anyone exciting for the trip next Monday?" Said Hoseok excitedly.

"Me!" I smiled and raised my hand. Yoongi looked at me and gave me a gummy smile and raised his hand too. Everyone saw it and getting shocked.

"What?! I never see hyung this exciting before, I need to record this." Said Jimin shockley.

"I have been his roommate for 7 years. This is the first time to see him that active. I'm so proud." Then Jin laid on Namjoon shoulder and fake crying. (Wow...NamJin feellll...)

"Well, if hyung is exciting and I am exciting too."said Taehyung cutely and showed his rectangle smile.

"If (Y/N) is exciting, then we are exciting too." Said Jennie while holding our hands and smiling like an idiot.

"Hey, no copying!" Taehyung complained. Then here go a fight again, but I better than the awkwardness. I just wish the trip will be fun and without anyone distrub us....I wish...

______________________________________
Helloooo, is me again.
Sorry for lots and lots of grammar mistakes, swearing around and spelling errors.
Thanks for reading this boring chapter and please vote this chapter and comment how you think. Luv u❤❤😂✌
Edit: Sorry, I forget about Red Velvet🙏just imagine them at there laughing with us🙏🙏💕💕
pls don't hate me😣😣😣