< 18 > part 2

Part 2

(Y/N)'s POV

I sleeping peacefully while standing. I know a lot people judging me but I don't care. The quote that my Oppa said, "I don't give a shit, I don't give a fuck!" Yaaaaa, baby! Suddenly my nose started to itch. I quickly cover my nose and my mouth to prevent germs spreading. (that's what I heard form elders people, but I think is a good manner to close your nose and mouth before sneezing) *Achoo* I sneezed. After that, I went back to sleep. Just then, a pair of hands suddenly smacked my shoulder that's made me jumped and completely awake. I turn around and saw....

???'s POV

I saw (Y/N) was sleeping while STANDING?! Wow, is she a god or something? Well she had a beautiful face tho...okay stop thinking you nasty! Then I heard she sneezed cutely(*the sneezing sound*) the heart attack again!! Chill ....chill...  Then I suddenly have a devilishly idea. Well you give me heart attack....now I will give you back... I sneaked behind her, raised my hands and smacked her shoulder (not too hard). I saw her jumped. Luckily she doesn't screamed. If she does, I think I will lose my hearing ability. Then she turned around...

Back to (Y/N)'s POV

I turned around and saw Jimin smiled cheekily at me. "Oh wanna play huh....let's play..." I thought devilishly. I looked around, act like I didn't saw him. "Who smacked my shoulders?"I kept looking around. Then I stepped closer to him but I didn't notice his face turned slighly red. Then I randomly shouted ,"A mosquitoe!" And pointing at the random destination. Well..Jimin fell for the trick. Then I quickly smacked his cheeks gently with my hands and squeezed it. He looked shook and his face turned even redder but I didn't noticed it.

"Wow, your cheeks is so soft.." I kept squeezing them gently. Then Lisa came to me while the other still walking toward us. "What are you doing? "She asked me. " His cheeks so soft..." then Lisa squeezed it, "Wow, just like the mochi I eat yesterday!" Then the girls came, "What are you two doing?" Asked Seulgi. "His cheeks so soft like mochi!" Said Lisa well squeezing them. Then Jimin back to his sense. He took off Lisa's hands and cupid his cheeks. His cheeks became more redder. Then I noticed it, "Hey, are we squeezing your cheeks way too hard?" I reached my hand out to care them but he stopped me by grabing mine hand with his. I noticed another thing, his hand so small!

I took his hand and said, "Ah, your hand so smol and cute!" Then everybody looked at his hands. "They are!" Said Yeri. "They are so cute!" Joy jumping up and down like a kid when they happy. Then Irene reached her hand out to compared them. They are smaller than Irene's. "Omg!" Shouted Lisa. Then Seulgi reached her hand out too, still bigger than Jimin's while Wendy kept looking at his small hand. Jimin frowned. Suddenly Jennie higher her voice so we can heard her. " I have a idea! How about we pull our pinky finger out after I count down?" Then everyone nodded...except Jimin...he been forced to. "Okay, ready! 3, 2, 1!" We all have our pinky out. The one who have the longest fingers is Joy. It's expected because she is very tall,but the person who have the shortest fingers is...

Me?! What the hell(*insert Jimin's voice*)?! It was me?! I don't believe it, I took Jimin pinky and stick to mine. No the fkin way....then I frowned while Jimin smiled happily. Then the rest of bts members came. "What's going on?" Namjoon asked. "We are comparing who have the smallest fingers." Said Wendy. "So who have the smallest fingers?" Asked Hoseok. Everyone pointed at me, I feel ashamed. "What?! No way anyone shorter than his!" Said Jin savagely. Then Jimin hitted him. Jin stick our hand together. After he saw that the laughed, so the whipping window sound is him. Oh Jin I don't care if you are older than me but you will paid for waking me up with your laughing sound. "What, so cute.." said Taehyung while had his box smile. "I swear just 0.3cm shorter than him only..." I frowned again. Then Irene took my hand and cared it.

"Omg!" She shouted. What again.. "Why are your hand so soft like a baby skin?!" She kept touching my hand. Then Jin picked up my another hand and feel it. "Wow!" He shouted and kept touching. The other started to joined. Then Suga oppa touched it and whispered to my ear. "Your skin is still so soft and smooth as I remember... After I heard it I blushed a little, but I suddenly want to kick his ass after heard the next sentence. "But you temper still the opposite of it.." he smirked at me. I gave him a death stare and then he giggled at me. I really hope I can beat his ass up, but I scared the fangirls will killed me even more. Because I can sense a lot of eyes are staring at me. I'm very sensitive you know.

"(Y/N)-ah, what lotion did you used?"Jin asked. I never expected he will asked me this question. Alright I will answer it. "I never use any lotion yet..." I said it honestly but at the end  I said it nervously, because I can saw how shocked  their face was. "What?! Did I heard something wrong?" Said Lisa. "I never use a lotion before." I said it again. "How can your skin so smooth and soft?!" Said Irene while kept caring my hand. "When I was young, I doesn't eat much. I always just drink milk." I said it. After that, I heard Suga oppa mumbled, "You still drink milk, kiddo..." Okay that made me want to smacked and kick his ass even more. Then I want to let go of my hands but they still touching it. I looked at Suga Oppa wanted him  to help me but he was with his phone. But his expression looked very serious that's scared me. Okay, I don't want kick his ass anymore. My heart kept praying, can somebody help me.

Then my wish granted, I heard a voice of a man said, "Alright students, please gather around!"

______________________________________

Hello, this is the author again. I finally finished part 2 after I accidentally deleted my chapter instead publishing it (my hearteu). [Okay stop being dramatic ] *judge myself challenge (I don't know got this challenge or not cause I nood always late behind other people)

Anyways I hope you like this boring chapter. Make sure hit the vote button, comment how you think and follow me on wattpad.Luv u❤