Extra#1

A/n: Sorry guys for not update for so long. Because I'm busy.. yup...maybe...a little bit lazyy???😅 Anyway, here some extra scene for you all and enjoy!😋

______________________________________

Warning: This part is not relate to any scenes of the book.

"Omg.." the boy shook his head and rub his eyes again. "Is this real?!" The boy showed his boxy smile after knowing the truth. "What's wrong hyung?" The boy who just passed by his room asked while munching his snacks.

"Oh, JK. Look new Gucci merchs!! I need to get those. Look at those shoes, what are those!" Taehyung pointed at the shoes where he's find on Gucci online store with excitement.

"Alright ..alright hyung, you gonna buy it?" JK keep munching his snacks without stopping. "Mhmm." Taehyung nodded.

"But do you have the moneys tho."

"Yea, I got some money. Let me check it." Taehyung widened his eyes when he see the amount and realised, his spend all his money on the games. He scratched his head while hissing and slowly turned his head towards the younger. He took his hand out and asking some money like a kid will do.

"Nope, I'm not gonna borrow it to you." Jk said it coldly. "Please borrow me ...please...just once.." Taehyung  cling to him and acted like a kid who want lolipop but Jungkook just like the shield of iron man, hard and cold.

"Nope is nope." Then he pushed the hyung slightly and walked away as far away as he could.

Taehyung pouted a little and mumbled, "but is limited edition.." he continued stared at the screen and thinking who is kindly can borrow him some moneys. "Hmmm...." he think for awhile. "Who is the richest in the group........Yoongi hyung." He walked out from his room and went to Yoongi's room.

He knocked the door and patiently waiting the door to be open.

"Hey hyung!" He showed his signature boxy smile to Yoongi.

"I know you want something split it out." Yoongi said it coldly as usual.

"Hyung ...emm...you know...gucci...is very cool right....hyung also love gucci....so..em...I...I.." because Taehyung is too dilly dally and it's annoyed him. "Please say the main point, so I can get back to sleep."

Taehyung scared and said, "Oh..emm..hyung. I want to buy Gucci merch so I need some money, can you lead me some..please." Taehyung begged.

"*sigh* Do you know ..recently I bought a pair of glove. But that pair of glove was too small for my hands. You know what that mean?" Yoongi looked at Taehyung in the eyes.

"What?"Taehyung just dumbfounded and did not understand what the older meant.

"My hand felt so tight right now.."  then yoongi clenched his fist. Suddenly Taehyung said something that everyone aspected, "Oh hyung, I think I have a stomachache. I got to go now." Then he run away. Yoongi closed his door and continued his sleep.

°
°
°
°

Taehyung deep in thought once again while pooping in the toilet. Seriously, he's really have a bad stomachache. "Who should I borrow moneys from..." Taehyung think for awhile. Then he smirked, "If the brother don't want to borrow, maybe the sister would borrow me." He quickly clean his butt and flash the toilet, then walked out form the toilet. Then he back to the toilet again, "Opsss, forget to clean my hand."
(Kids, please wash your hands after using toilet for people sake.😇)

°
°
°

Taehyung looked around the living room and found her laying on the couch while playing with her phone. "(Y/N)~" he walked to her. She looked up and saw Taehyung smiling......in a creepy way...

She frowned and just responded him, "What."

After Taehyung heard the respond, he pretend to get stabbed in the heart . "How could you just said what to you friend, that's mean..." he fake crying.

"Okay...then good morning Taehyung -shi." She sat up straight and slightly bow to him. Taehyung shook his head and said, "No, that's too formal." He continued, "You should be like, 'oh, hey Taehyung! ' or 'good morning tae tae' "

"Okay, good morning to the most beautiful human in this world. " she said it in a slightly annoyed tone, but  at least she smiled. Taehyung smiled and gladely accept the greeting. He is ready to reply, "good-" before he finish his words, Jin who just awake greeted her instead. "Good morning (Y/N)." and walked to the kitchen area.

Taehyung closed his mouth and stared at the kitchen area. He sighted snd turned his head back to her. "Whatever... but back to the point... (Y/N)! You know recently Gucci have new merchs!" Taehyung smiled happily.

"Oh really? Wait... don't tell me...you want borrow my moneys right?" She looked at Taehyung while lifting one of her eyebrown up.

"Yea.....so please?" Taehyung looked at her with sparkling eyes and wishing (Y/N) would be more generous to borrow him.

"Alright, but let me discuss with my husband first." After Taehyung heard it, he questioned.

"What? Husband? Since when did you have a husband and didn't even bother to tell us?!" He gasped and put his hand on his chest in dramatic way.

"No, I don't have one. I wish I have one." She continued played with her phone and answered him without looking at him.

"Then, what's make you said that?" He questioned her again.

"It's mean that, I don't have person to discuss with. So the moneys thingy is non negotiable." She stood up and walked away, leaving Taehyung. Meanwhile, Taehyung stared at Jimin who also laid on the other couch  blankly and started questioning.

"Since when she become this savage?"

« extra #1 fin »