< 4 >

We went into the classroom and saw the same figures again.

"Oh lord, why me..." I covered my face with my hands and tried to walk pass them. Oops..I fail.

Taehyung noticed me. He stand up and wave at me in weird poses. The others stared at him weirdly while munching snacks in class.

"Omg, why are you waved at her?" Wendy said.

"Ya oppa don't waved at her, let's sit down." Irene said.

After hearing what's Irene said,Taehyung sat down. Lisa and I give up going to the back seats, so we sat at the front. The lesson going to start, the teacher want to test students whether they can sing or not by choosing random students. Unfortunately, the teacher chooses me since I'm the new student. Why I'm I so unlucky!!

I sang « butterfly »emotionally. After I sang it, I bowed and sat down. The class clapped for me and I blushed again.

Jimin's POV

The teacher want to call someone to sing. "Oh dear, I hope wasn't me." Then the teacher chosen (Y/N).
"Haha, I bet she can't sing well." I said it in low tone, just ourside can heard it.

They all laughes silently. Then, she started to sang. Wow, I never thought she could sang it so emotionally. I felt mad because I'm always number one in classes now she took away from me. "Watch out, nerd." I thought.

(Y/N)'s POV
After singging lesson

When I want to head out of the class, but Lisa pulls me.

"Yah, what are you doing?" I pretend to be angry.

"Wow, chill grulll. I just want to introduce my friend to you." She said it while pointing to the girl beside her.

"Hello, my name is Jennie." She waved at me.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N)." I waved back.

"I think we will become a good friend in future." She smile happily.

We walked together through the hall and I heard a lot of gossips.

"Ewww...why she walking with them?"
"Properly for the money they have."
"She looked even more uglier with them."

After I heard it,I walked to them and give them a glare and said,"I don't care what you all thinking,but stop talked shit behind me." Then I walked away.

"Wow, you have that personality are you." Said Jennie.

"You hate it?"

"No,I love it when you walked and talked to them. Dang that badass." Said Jennie excitedly.

"Sorry she can be strange sometimes." Said Lisa.

"Yah!"

I laughed."Oh I need to put some books to my locker, you guys don't have to wait for me."

"Okay, bye take care, love you." They made a heart shape and left.

I walked to my locker but suddenly a hand blocked me. Let me guess Jimin? Yep is him. I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"What do you want?" I said it in angry tone.

"I want you to die." Suddenly 5 guys appeared from his back. One of them catch my eyes. "Oppa?" I thought. They all looked at me like I'm beat them off before and ready to get revenge.

I stepped back a little, I still crossed my arms and act I'm not scared. I saw Jimin smirked, " What's wrong nerd? Are you scare of us?"

"Pfff.. " I rolled my eyes.

"Jimin-ah, what should we do with her?" Said the tallest one.

"Mmmm...what about we teach her a lesson that she shouldn't take the place that belong to someone else." Said Jimin.

They came toward me and started punching me. I dogged it and punch them back. Until Yoongi want to punched me I froze, I can't punched my brother. Then he punched me and I fell on the cold floor and being punch and kick by them. After a few punchs and kicks, they stopped. Jimin hold my face and said," Remember what I said, ugly nerd." And they left.

Yoongi's POV

I felt bad for her, I just listened to them although I'm more powerful than them.

"Hey, I need to go to the toilet." I said.

"Shall we wait for you."Jin said.

"No, you guys just go to the dorm without me." After that they left.

I ran to that girl, the girl was sitting at the same spot. I thought she can't moved because we punched and kicked her too hard. I slowly walked to her, she looked up with a shocked face.

"Hey relax, I'm here not to fight." I said it with a soft voice.

I looked at her, her face like she's about to cry. I looked at her one more time, she looked familiar. She just look like my sister in some reason. The one I miss the most. I take her to the nurse office by hugging her. When I went inside the nurse office, the nurse is not there. I put her on a chair gently and search for syrup.

(Y/N)'s POV

After he put me down on a chair, he began to search syrup at the cabinet. I don't even brave enough to take a glare at him. I was so sad after saw my brother beat me and hang out with them. Why..... Suddenly I started to cry in pain, not the pain that beat by them, it's the pain that in my heart. After that, I heard him walked to me. He's kneeling down and facing me.

"Im sorry." I widened my eyes after heard it.

"Im sorry for punched you hardly." He began to rub the syrup at my wounds. After that, he wrapped bandage around my wounds.

I looked at him and smile a little bit. I mumble, "You still haven't change, oppa."

He looked at up with a confused face on him. When I see him more,it's made me want to cry more. I stood up and started to walk away from him.

He grasped my wrist and asked, "May I know your name?"

"I'm (Y/N)." Then I pulled my wrist away and walked away.