< 29 >

[the girl's room]

"(Y/N)... stop being grump..smileeee!" Wendy pulled her corner mouths back and tried to make me laugh. Of cause she failed. I washed my hair again because of that stupid.....sigh... having a long hair and dry them is the hardest part....

"Hey, that's not gonna make her smile.." said the one who always have grumpy face when he's lazy.

"Excuse me! The school's principal separate boys and girls into different floors have reasons duh. So can you please stop coming to our room!" Frowned Lisa.

"Sor-" before Jimin said anything, Suga Oppa cut in. "Who's care." He ignore Lisa and took out something from the plastic bag. He walked toward me and passed it to me.

He stood in front and showed me the foods. "Hungry? Wanna eat it?" He said. I looked at it is carbonara sauce pasta that I really wanted to eat. But thanks to Nayeon, I almost gonna hate carbonara paste. I took it and eat it slowly with a grumpy face.

Meanwhile, Jimin being an angel and sat beside me and asked, "Why are you sad?" And that's make me real uncomfortable. "Why are so caring about me?" I asked back.

"I..I......I..I..." he started stammer.

"I?" I continued listened to him.

"I gotta go to the bathroom!" Then he ran out from the room with red face. "What's wrong with him? Isn't there's a bathroom right here?" I mumbled loudly while pointing at the door.

Everyone looked like hiding something from me. I didn't have any mood to asked them anyway and I just look at them secretly laughing at me. Just then Suga oppa cut in and said,

"Why are you still grumpy? I thought you just hungry. "

"I gave you 5/10." I said.

"For what?" Asked Jennie.

"I think (Y/N) just give him points for guessing what make her grumpy .." Seulgi whispered. Jennie nodded.

"Then, what the other half marks?" Asked Joy who said it out loud.

"Hmm...is because of Nayeon right?" Answered Wendy.

"6/10" I replied.

"Damn...guessing game is harder than I thought..." said Lisa.

"Is because your shirt had dirty?" Said Irene. I shook my head.

"Is because him! He always stole your food right!" Jennie point at Suga. Suga just gave her a judgemental look. I continued shook my head.

"Is because your identity reveal?" Said Yeri.

"7.5/10" I think for awhile and answer.

"Damn...just 7.5...this game is way too hard for me.." said Lisa who still guessing.

Suddenly someone knocked the door and opened it. It's just Jimin who came back from the bathroom. "What's happening in here?" He asked.

"Well, we are guessing why (Y/N) still being grumpy." Said Joy.

"Isn't it Jungkook are the reason she's grumpy." Said Jimin calmly.

"Ahh~ that's make sense now." Said Suga who noticed it. Slowly, everyone started to notice it.

"Wait...how do you know?" Said Irene.

"Erm...I..think it logically.. everything she with Jungkookie, her mood like from 100 down to 0.." he smiled.

"Awwwww...What an observer.." teased Wendy.

"I'm not! Maybe I am...NO!" He blushed.

"Yah, stop it. I can smell something started to burn right now." said Lisa while secretly pointing at Suga.

"I have a suggestion, how about we stop this conversation and eat. I'm hungry.." Said Seulgi pat her stomach who is growling. We all agreed at her idea and started to eat.

[The boy's room]

"...."

"....."

"......"

"Erm....can someone start the conversation...is getting very awkward right now.." said Jin.

"No? Then I will. *Puff* Wait...I got one. How do you cut the C into a half?" At this moment, everyone started to turn even silent.

"With a see-saw («C saw» for the one who did get it)!" Then he started laughing wildly. After that peoples started to laugh.

"*sigh* I don't really have a mood to laugh right now..." Jungkook said.

"Why are you want to find her so badly?" Asked Hoseok.

"The truth ....is...we're engaged." Said Jungkook. In that moment, everyone started to freeze. The room one's again became silent again.

Then the tallest man started to talk, "Okay... if your engaged, why do you want to play as a "playboy" ?"

"Well, I want be more romantic to her. So I used all the girls that I dated before as a practice." Said Jungkook.

"You....gosh...I don't want to say it..but-" before Namjoon complete the sentence somebody cut him.

"WHAT A JERK! HOW CAN YOU PLAY THOSE INNOCENTS...well except for Tzuyu(he's mumble)...BUT STILL!!!!" Shouted Taehyung.

"Oh my Shesus..why shouting at my ears..." Hoseok started complaining while pressing one of his ears "Opss, sorry hyung." Taehyung smiled cheekily and hugged the hyung , " I'm sorry~"

"Sigh..." Jungkook sighed again. "Now the plan is ruin and make me look even worst that before....."

"Before? What do you mean before?" Asked Namjoon.

"Well, is already ruin since you start." Then Jin quickly walked away. Jungkook glared at him and prepared to tell the hyungs everything.

______________________________________

Hihihihihihihihihi, I'm still alive. Sorry for being late. I know I'm suck at writing story, so don't judge me. Sorry for grammar mistake and lot of bullshits going on.

Remember to follow me on wattpad, comments and vote this chapter. Luv u