< 9 >

Yoongi's POV

"Are hyung and (Y/N) dating?"

After I heard it, I nearly chocked by the air. Meanwhile Jin already chocked.

"*cough* *cough* water...." he said.
Then Namjoon gave him the water. I shaked my head to them and faced to Jimin.

"What?! Hyung are you dating with the nerd?" Then Taehyung poped out of nowhere with widen eyes.

"Haizz....what would you think I'm dating her?" I said.

"Jiminie pabo." Said Hoseok sitting beside us while drinking his coffee. Then Jimin stared at him. Hoseok continued stared at Jimin. They moved closer and closer, stickes their face together and had staring contests. Then Hoseok suddenly breathe out.

"Ahh!! That's stingy!" Jimin teased him and sat beside me.

Taehyung laughed happily and I just judged at them childish manner.

"Hyung, why are you so close with (Y/N)?" Said Jimin while Taehyung nodded.

"Just friend." I made it simple.

"Hmmm...." he started to suspected. Then I cut him off.

"Why do you suddenly felt interested in her?"

"Oh..I-I no way...I would felt in love with her!" After he said it, he rushed to his room.

"Oh...." I nodded slightly and understand it. While all of them stared blankly at each other.

"Everybody go to sleep now, we still have school tomorrow." Said Jin.

"Okay, good night." I said and went to my room.

The next day

I walked to school with the members, then we saw a black Lamborghini Vento stopped at the school gate. I guess it's Jungkooks. We walked to the car and Jungkook came out. The fangirl as always scream the hell out of them.

"Oh Hyungs! Good morning!" He said while smiling at us. We greeted him and walked inside the school. Then, we saw (Y/N) at her locker. When I was about to greet her, Jungkook went to her.

(Y/N)'s POV

After I taking out my books, I closed the locker and about to leave. Then I heard a familiar voice calling me. I cursed in my mind and turn around to him.

"Hey, (Y/N)."

"Hey.."

"What class did you have in first period?"

"Why would I told you?" I crossed my arm.

"Oh come on..." he do some aegoys and it's made me cringe but the fan loved it.

"Fine, is singing lesson. Are you happy?" I said it woth unsatisfied voice.

"Come on why are you mad." I remained silence and walked away. Because I was annoyed by him, it's made me bump to somebody again.

"Oww!" The girl shouted.

"Omg, Irene are you okay!" The girls pulled her up. She looked at me so mad...no very mad. When she about to slapped me,somone stopped her. I looked up, it was...

Jimin?

"Why did he helped me?" I thought and looked at Yoongi who walked toward me. I gave me a eyes contact.

"Did he know who I am?" He shaked his head.

"Then why he is helping me?" He made a swag face. I rolled my eyes and looked at Jimin.

"Oppa, why did you stop me?" Said Irene.

"Ya Jimin, why did you stopped her?" Said Namjoon. Then Jin smacked his head.

"I'm just feel like to today." Then he took Irene's wrist off and walked off. When I was ready to leave, a hand grasped my wrist and pull me away. I looked up it was Jungkook. I tried to escaped, but I failed. He was too strong for me. Imagined if he found out who i was, that will be the end off my life. Oh and I thought of leaving Korea but Suga oppa rejected it. He didn't let me go. What a protective brother.

Then Jungkook took off his hand from me. "We here!" I looked around. Oh...is the classroom...wait..that's mean, oh no!! I have the same period with him! WHAT A LOVELY DAY TODAY!!HAHAHAA!!IMNOTCRAZY!

I walked inside the class and found Lisa and Jennie. My life saver!! I went to them and hugged them.

"Omg... are you walking with Jungkook?" Said Lisa while fangirling.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Jennie. Yup, fangirling with Lisa as always. I sat next to them and waited for the teacher.