Task #7 - Special Weapon Continued

You smile calmly as the sunsets and the world stills.  You sleep soundly, but when you wake, Gamekeeper Holly's obnoxious face is plastered against the sky once again.

"Hello my little TRIBUTELINGS!!  I've made things interesting!"  Her giggling voice echoes around you annoyingly.

You reach for your sword, only to find that the handle has melted to your hand!  You try to get it off  but nothing works.  There is a small word written in the handle.  

"Your weapons are part of you until the tribute who's name is carved into the metal stabs the place where their name is.  Good luck!"  Her grinning face fades leaving you to read the name and find this tribute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~ So basically, we'll give you guys a name and you'll have to find them and get them to use their sword and stab the word (their name), which is on the hilt. Remember, they'll most likely try to kill you if you're not allies.

The names are as follows:

~ Jasper Vaz-Merille - Orion Hunt - Reed Wyatt (You guys can pick one of the two).

~ Grant Diablo - Benoit Arriage.

~ Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Edison - Gemini Coinreed.

~ Brianna Leigh Delacore - Tiamera Ellen.

*** If you forgot to retrieve the sword in the last task, pretend that you have it. ***

~*~ You tribute MUST KILL AT LEAST 3 tributes.

~*~ Kill point will not count if the tribute(s) is/are not killed BY YOUR HAND.

~*~ Send it through messages (PM).

~*~ Due in 96 hours (3 days) - Wednesday 6.05 p.m. New Zealand time (Today is Saturday).