Task #5 - Responses (Males)

.: Jasper Vaz-Merille - District One :.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.: Grant Diablo - District Three :.

I see some snake, I think there names are Jimmy and Roleye They start eating me, but luckily I am half gorilla so that makes me immune to being eaten. They are eating me a lot when a unicorn lands on them I jump on the unicorn and it flies me away whilst I pelt Jasper Tiamera,  Ember, Benoit and Ariana to the death with toasters.

The unicorn flies me out of the arena and to the capitol where we promptly eat president snow and replace him with Royal. Under Royals magnificent rule he made everyone wear cowboy hats and carry shovels. My unicorn, Inigo, gave me a burger and we joyfully ate it.

"What is this meat its so juicy?" I inquired to the pony of my dreams.

"Unicorn" Inigo simply replied

"Im the pony of your nightmares."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.: Xadrian Lorizz - District Five :.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.: Kalub Johnson - District Six :.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.: Orion Hunt - District Nine :.

The capitol anthem blares through the air, jolting me from a restless sleep. The others seem to have been rudely awakened as well. The capitol seal lights up the arena, and we wait for the deaths. They don't come.

Instead, the anthem fades out to be replaced with gamemaker Jasmine's voice. "I admit, you've all done well in the past few days - hectic days, I'd say; kudos to you."

"Thanks a lot..." mutters Grant darkly. I laugh, but it's forced.

Jasmine continues. "Don't think about resting for one minute, there's still nighttime. I have a little... gift for you all, should you choose to accept it. - The cornucopia has been reloaded with supplies, but they won't be around for long."

I look at my allies, their faces lit up under the glow from seal. We need those supplies. We have one pack, and only two of have weapons. I get to my feet, when the gamemaker continues. "It won't be an easy task, getting there. Also, I've changed the air temperature back to normal - wouldn't want you to freeze or boil to death, right? Whoops, too late. Happy killing."

Her words get through to me. 'Happy killing.' Like we LIKE to kill. Like it's enjoyable.

"Come on, let's go!" says Rayla, already heading towards the cornucopia. I shake my head, as though that will dislodge the words from my brain, but they still stay there. I head off after my allies.

The seal goes dark, and so does the arena.

Have you ever been in complete darkness? So dark, it suffocates you, blinds you, makes you feel tiny and insignifigant? That's what this is. I scream as the arena goes dark. Oh my god, I can't see anything, nothing...

"Shut up!" growls Rayla.

"It's like a power outage in a storeage room." says Grant, somewhere in front of me. The seem so calm, too calm for this absolute blackness, I can feel myself starting to hyperventilate...