Task #6 - Responses (Females)

.: Tiamera Ellen - District One :.

I sit against the large tree as the sun come up at the horizon. I've been caring for Jasper all night and didn't sleep at all. Today should be a good day. The sun is up, birds churping, and Jasper is back to normal. We get to start moving.

"Go to sleep." Jasper said as he rumbled through the bookbag.

"I can't. I'm exhausted but I have a feeling I need to stay awake." I said. He must be looking for food since he vomited everything I gave him last night. 

A heat wave hit us catching my attention. I turned around right in time. My heart beat gained speed. A massive fire headed this way. My crossbow was too close to the fire to reach. 

"Let's go" Jasper screamed

I ran off. Leaving my weapons behind. I turn around every few mintues to check how close the fire was. It was gaining on us. Some sort of light hit my eye when I looked back. Something made the sun UV rays bounce off of something shiny. 

We made a quick stop as another fire came from the direction we were heading. Jasper gupled as I grabbed his wrist. He dropped the supples. I can't leave those behind. I jumped for the supplies as the fire came over me. A sword was in the fire. I was dumbstruck. I reach for the sword in the blazing fire. A sensation went through my body but it wasn't a  good one. I could hear someone shouting my name. Everything became blurry. My limbs were to heavy to move. I slowly became unconsious.

"Tiamera Please wake up."  Jasper pleaded over me as my eyes slowly open to see him. 

"I'm up. What happen since I went unconsious?" I asked rubbing my head then examing my burnt hand which had a sword in it.  The sword handle was black whilst the sword itself was still glowing red. The fire must have scorched it.

"I don't know. You grabbed that sword from the fire and then you blacked  out" He said 

I turned and looked at the woods. Well what's left. Most of the trees are on fire. 

"Let's go" I said. Finally noticing I'm laying on the beach. 

After a while of walking we make our way to the mountians. I spot three bodies on the floor. I recap my day but no cannons went off. They must be sleeping. I got closer to see Violet, Grant and Briana all sleeping on the floor. The fire must not have hit here. I turn around to look at Jasper. 

"Kill them" He whispered. 

"And you?" I asked

"Ill keep guard or get in if I need to" He said playing with our one and only sword. I guess Ill do this without a sword. 

I crept up to Violet's body.How am I supposed to kill her without any weapons? I came up with something. I pressed my thumb against her neck. As she flushed red I knew I was killing her slowly. It pained me to watch her die but I can't let her or anyone else win.

That's when a cannon went off. Grant shot up. He looked right away at me. His fist sent pain through my whole body. I fell off of Violet's now dead body. 

"Jasper" I called out. 

He ran in from the bush kicking Grant off of me. I climb on top of Grant. My fist hit him. His nose started to bleed and a cut formed on his lips. My hands were bloody. I was truly expressing my career side which hasn't been shown yet. Grant's hand grabbed my hair tossing me away from him. 

"What the fuck" I screamed

"I'm going to kill you ass" Grant let out as he charged for me.