Task #1 - Let the Games Begin

As your plate rises up into the arena, all you can see is a solid blue - an artificial blue sky.

Once your plate has risen, you spy the cornucopia and acknowledge that the tributes (yourself included) are placed around the cornucopia in a circle. You see that the large, circular patch of ground is writhing with bright blue, snake-like vines and that the base was surrounded by four different areas:

~*~ A beach with purple water and rainbow coloured particles to make up the sand.

~*~ Next to it, a steep, gloomy grey, sharp-rocked mountain stands with a gallant air around it.

~*~ A forest filled with fluorescent orange bark and vile looking black leaves steals the opposing side of the circle to the colourful beach.

~*~ In the remaining quarter of the circumference of the base, a humongous crater of mud fills the area with just a few jagged stones and smooth pebbles embed in its silky exterior.

The excited voice of Head Gamemaker, Kelsey, booms, "The moment you have all been waiting for... Sixty seconds until you, young warriors, will cease to exist by death or gain respect, fame and fortune by becoming the Victor of the 100th Hunger Games! Now, let the Games begin... And may the odds be ever in your favour."

And so the 60 second countdown begins. No stepping off the plate before 60 seconds or you will be blasted into smithereens. Wouldn't that be a lovely sight?

Items available at the cornucopia:

~ Daggers.

~ Swords.

~ Bows and arrows.

~ Crossbows and quarrels.

~ Blowdarts.

~ Metal discs.

~ Pole axes.

~ Axes.

~ Wire.

~ Bags that include various items like food, water purifiers, water bottles, matches, etc.

~ Sleeping bags.

~ Tents.

YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE ANYTHING THAT IS NOT LISTED, UNLESS IT IS FROM YOUR SPONSOR (ONE ITEM PER TASK ONLY). Thank you.

Remember that you have powers and that there are some rules that apply to that certain power (check them out if you haven't already) and there will be consequences if you don't follow them. :3 There will be a warning (you'll have to change your entry) and if it is not changed by the deadline time, your tribute will either have their powers stripped for the next task, put up for elimination or any other creative ways we can think of. :D

Send it through message, again. Make it realistic, the fights longer if the tributes are scored highly. You may kill anyone. 

All the tributes you have killed should be listed/written at the end.

You have 72 hours to hand in your entries - 7.50 a.m. New Zealand time, now.