Behind the bagel shop

"Sorry, no, I don't smoke." Niall politely declines the lad's offer.

"Well you're no fun." He rolls his reddened eyes.

"I-I well.... fuck." He stutters out, he could feel his face start to heat up in embarrassment. He didn't mean to be the boring one out of the group but he really didn't like smoking or drinking or any of that sort. He was a good kid, well, kinda good anyway. He drank here and there, but responsibly of course.

"Let him be." Eleanor scolds Louis, she places her hand on Niall's tensed shoulder and gave it a comforting squeeze. "It's alright, love."

"Fucking fine, give me that shit." Niall grabs the rolled up joint and slowly takes it into his lips.

"Wait." She goes to stop him but Niall shakes her off.

"I'm good, it's only a one time thing." He says, truth was he didn't want to come off as the wimp in front of everyone so he takes a long drag of the joint.

"Damn." Liam watches the small brunette, he was shocked to see how good he was at smoking for it being his first time. "He's good."

"Maybe slow down a bit, Ni." Zayn says worried for his friend. "Here let me—"

"I've got it." Niall shoots him a glare.

"Oi! Don't finish it." Louis now regretted offering him some.

"Niall, listen to me." Eleanor stands in front of him. "You need—"

"Wow this... this is nice." He smiles lazily as he feels himself start to relax. He's never felt this way before, he quite likes it, everything seemed to slow down.

"That's enough of that, kiddo." Louis snatches the joint away from him.

"I should probably take him back." Zayn starts to help him out of the loud flat that was flooded with people dancing when Eleanor stops them.

"And what? Leave your date behind?" Eleanor raises her brow at him. "Don't be an ass, I'll take him. You go and find her."

"You're probably right." He mutters before walking away to look for the blonde.

"Don't worry, I'll take him." Liam offers, he was going home anyway. "I have to finish a paper and my mate is probably back from America. I promised him I was going to be there when he got there."

"He's back!?" Louis asks excitedly.

"Yeah," Liam turns to look at Eleanor. "So?"

"No it's fine—"

"Eleanor, let him take your beloved little princess." Louis wraps his hand around her wrist. "I need you here with me."

"I don't know," She looks at Niall. "Will you be okay with Liam?"

"Yes." Niall grins. "I'll be fineee."

"Please be careful with him." Eleanor helps Niall walk over to Liam. "His dorm number is 69 H."

Liam wraps his arm around Niall's waist, he chuckles when he sees him blush. He walks out of the flat, he leads Niall to his car. "Do you need me to help you get in?"

"No," He laughs, he wasn't even that high or was he? "Am I high?"

"You kinda are, babe." Liam says amused at the innocent brunette.

"I thought I was going to get laid," He pouts once they were both inside the car. "Isn't that what happens at parties?"

"Well yeah but, other things happen as well. It's not all about shagging. You know like dancing, hanging out with your mates, maybe have a drink." He side glances him. "You wanted to fuck someone?"