CHAPTER 28

Slowly opening her eyes, as she saw the brightness of the day through the window next to her. [F/N] immediately sit up from the bed, realizing the room was unfamiliar to her. Noticing the wet cloth and remove it from her forehead. Wanting to get out of bed, but somehow she felt a struck hit her head. Sweating and heart beating rapidly was all the cause of the nightmare. Holding her head to let lose the pain and calm herself down.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but..." [F/N] laugh to herself.

"I want to die."

Holding her head and felt the pain. She was soon visited by an unexpected guest. She lost focus on the pain and now was focus on the guest. A tall man with long brown hair, tied into a ponytail. Wearing glasses and an expensive suit. Walking towards the bed [F/N] was lying on, as soon as he was in front of her, he bows down and introduce himself.

"I am Mikado Alicein, Misono' father." He said, sat on a chair next to the bed. [F/N] respond with a bow, but her eyes didn't lose focus on the man. "I have heard a lot about you since you came in your first visit." He added, [F/N] couldn't say anything and just nod. "Our family had long been cooperating with the Servamp's contract. Well, I just want to say that... Thank you for your concern on Misono's condition." He bowed again as a gratitude to her. "He is like a feather, my beloved son. Ever since he made a contract with a Servamp, I was afraid of the consequences he might meet."

"That's how life is." [F/N] said, the man gasped. "Every action has it's risk, but without it no human can move forward. Stronger, reliable, trustworthy... That's how it is." She said, eyes watching the man as he react. He was shocked, but he understand what she wanted to say.

"I approve to you forming a contract with my son." He said and fixed his glasses. He stood up from the chair and bowed once more, "Thank you, Miss..."

"[F/N] Shirota." She said and smiled.

"Thank you, [F/N] Shirota."

After that he said his farewell and left the room, only to have another visitor. [F/N] look at the door to the room that was slightly opened then Lily's subclasses peek at her to see if she was awake. [F/N] widen her eyes, seeing the children worried about her condition.

"I made you guys worried, didn't I?" [F/N] said, calling them to come in.

"[F/N] is awake!!" They were excited and quickly rush to her.

The cheerful atmosphere made her forget that she even had the dream. Seeing how happy the children were to see her. Laughing and telling her if she was alright again and again. [F/N] couldn't help but smile, then another visit came from two of her precious persons.

"Oh. You're okey." <Vampire form> Kuro came in the room as he saw she was awake and fine after the incident. Seeing [F/N] in good shape, he transform into his cat form and jump to her shoulder. [F/N] was glad she could see Kuro, so she slightly stroke his head as he purrs.

"Kuro! Is [F/N] awake..." I came running towards the room where [F/N] is and saw that she is already awake. "Thank goodness that you're alright." I sigh in relieve,

My heart beats so fast, I was glad even worried was mix together. I slowly step close to the bed she was lying on. Lily's subclasses knew I need time to talk with [F/N] so they left the room. Leaving me, Kuro and [F/N], I sat on the bed next to her. Gently touch her forehead if maybe she was still sick. Again, I sigh in relieve.

"You're good." I said, forcibly made a smile on my face. I then place my hand on her cheek and cherish it. [F/N] suddenly holds my hand, tightly as I cherish her cheeks. She smiled brightly until she saw a tear fall down my face.

Servamp | The Last CreationOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara