CHAPTER 33

"Well, this is a rare sight."

Just like yesterday, we visited in the afternoon. Though, we didn't expect that someone was joining us. Mikuni and Jeje joined us in our usual met. It usually just for fun, but with Mikuni there, things went a bit different with Jeje sitting a few chairs away from him.

"These three are the ones that had already made a contract with you, [F/N]." Mikuni looked at me, Misono and then Licht.

[F/N], who sat next to me, only nod to Mikuni's question. He bought out the book he borrowed from [F/N]. Then, flip through some pages, from what we see, there might be some new pages appeared to inform [F/N]. Halt at a page, Mikuni gave the book to her.

"It just recently appeared." Mikuni said, leaning back on the chair. "The Eve's words. An action from Servamp. Too defend or to attack. The words are guides to them. Spoken by Eve. It is an order not a request." Mikuni repeated from what the book told.

"That goes without saying." Misono said,

"Just a reminder, maybe?" I lean close to [F/N], reading the book she was holding.

"I don't think it's just a reminder." Licht said, not completely agreed with it.

"Licht is right. There is a possibility, that a Servamp would disobey the Eve's order," [F/N] said, musing.

"Yeah, like that rotten hedgehog."

Licht points a finger at Hyde, Hyde shrug, giggling and not feeling guilty by his own actions, making Licht more irritated of him than ever. Though, from my point, Kuro sometimes hesitate before he even considered it an order.

"Being said, it's an absolute command for [F/N] to obey." Mikuni added,

[F/N] nods, as she understood. She closed the book, placing it on the table. After that, neither of use tried to open up a chat. It's just different to be with Mikuni, his view on everything was opposite to ours; actually more mature.

"You have something to say, don't you?" Misono spoke, eyes stare at Mikuni. "Looking at you just makes me sick." Misono said; we all looked at Mikuni, seeing as he puts on a smile.

"I intend to make a contract with her." Mikuni rest his chin in his hand, gaze set on [F/N].

On the other hand, [F/N] was surprised. Never had she explained about able to form contract with her. But after seeing the book in her hand, she knew that he gain that info from the book itself. Questions pop in mind but I didn't mean to ask Mikuni immediately.

"To answer (WHY?) to your question." Mikuni said, pointing his index finger to me as if he read me. "To be frank, I just want more power." Mikuni said as me smirk.

Hearing his reason, we were speechless until suddenly Misono slammed his hands on the table. It was obvious from his expression; he was at the verge of anger.

"That's all you could think of?!" Misono sharp glare at Mikuni, "Power! That's it?"

In anger, his question didn't answered by Mikuni. He rather not speaks of it and just observe as the situation goes. Licht and I couldn't say anything about it, but just think over it instead of being mad. However, seeing how [F/N] stood quietly, I knew something was wrong until she spoke,

"I accept your intention to make a contract with me." She said, leaving us fazed and Mikuni was even happy about it.

"Wait. Wait. Are you sure about this?" I asked, confused if there was any benefit to her except, "We could choose another simple way to help, it's not always this way." I try to change her mind, but she kept quiet about it.