CHAPTER 1

The Seven Servamp, Servant and Vampire. Each of them holds a great power yet a contract that shows an Eve and the Servamp has to work together. The seven Servamp is called by the seven deadly sins, Wrath, Gluttony, Envy, Pride, Greed, Lust and Slot. But suddenly there was added another Servamp; the 8th Servamp, Melancholy. After the fight with the 8th Servamp, The Servamp that had lost their power remain but still stood beside their Masters but all things went back to normal. Or so I thought.

I'm Mahiru Shirota, 17 years old. I like to keep things simple. Try to keep life uncomplicated. That's why I picked up a cat. Well, I thought he was a cat, but looks can be deceiving.

"I need to hurry and go to school. Kuro, stop lazing around." I was in a rush to go to school. Rushing to wear my shoes as Kuro was still lying on the floor.

Kuro is my pet cat; that I took in when I was passing through an alley towards home and found him lying around in weak. I bought him home, gave him a bell and called him Kuro but after the next day, I came back from school. Kuro wasn't there but someone else, a sky blue hair, same clothes color and was eating ramen while watching the television (his eyes were swollen because of lack of sleep). After things get serious it turns out that the person that was in my house was actually Kuro. Kuro then explain that he is a Servamp (but only half), I can more and more understand about the contract with The Servamp after with the help of Misono and the others.

Kuro is the Servamp of Sloth, known as Sleepy Ash. I meet some other Servamp too; it was hard to control the power (Lead) that was given by the Servamp Inner Monster. Things were back to normal but when you have a pet cat as a Servamp, it's beyond than normal.

~    ~    ~

"Mahiru!" Sakuya was calling for me as Ryusei and Koyuki are waiting beside him. Kuro was as usual, followed me to school in my backpack. Sakuya and the others were waiting so I rush to them, not wanting to let them wait.

"Why do you have to go so early?"<Cat form> Kuro muttered while yawning.

"If you're still not used to waking up early to school, then you should have just stayed at home." I said, Kuro ignored me and went back to sleep in my backpack.

I let out a sigh; seeing how Kuro is. Kuro is always like this, he'll never change about his sleeping habits. While I was lost in my thoughts, I was already walking to school with my friends but Sakuya suddenly raised his hand and spank me back on the back.

"Hey, I heard from our teacher yesterday that our class is having a transferred student today." he said, it then came a bit of a rumor but... if it's true. Ryusei, Koyuki and I just listen to Sakuya but honestly I'm a bit excited to meet the transferred student though... again, if it's true,

"And hear this; the transferred student is a girl." Sakuya continued; I just hummed as I listen but Ryusei and Koyuki kept talking about it.

==At The School==

Time passes fast as we talked about the new student while on the way to school. When the class started; about Sakuya's story being a lie... not anymore. A lot of my classmates talked about it. And I seriously thought it was one of his jokes or stories.

"I can't believe you were right." I turn to Sakuya; who was sitting on the left desk next to mine. After a lot of my classmates' talked about it, I can't doubt it's wrong.

"Of course, have I ever lied to you?" Sakuya showed a proud face, but the truth is he's always wrong and always lies about something.

Sakuya is also a vampire like Kuro but he is like an underclass vampire (subclass) by Tsubaki. After what happen with Tsubaki, all of her under class vampire was order by him that they should live freely so now Sakuya is going to school like usual. Ryusei and Koyuki are still my friends but they seem to make me pay more attention to Sakuya. The class starts to chatter more and more until the Teacher came in.