CHAPTER 7

Morning came and [F/N] woke up with Kuro beside her in his cat form. Sit up from her bed, she saw that I already woke up and cleared the futon (beside her bed) that I slept on. She yawn and looked at Kuro, patting his head, she tried to wake him up.

“Kuro. Wake up.” [F/N] said, she tickled his tummy. Kuro push away her hand with his tiny paw. It was adorably cute.

“No. Don’t. I was about to win the ultimate snack.” Kuro said while his eyes were still closed.

“You won’t wake up will you.” She looked at Kuro.

Kuro didn't respond and he went back to sleep. She left the room and went to the kitchen, knowing that I have already made breakfast, she sat down at the dining table.

“Good morning.” [F/N] said, I notice her after,

“Oh. Morning.” I greeted back, “Sorry, I used your kitchen without permission.” I remove the apron that I wore.

“It’s fine. the breakfast looks good though.”

I cooked some eggs and bacon with a side of toast with butter. Putting away the apron, I sat down next to her.

“About last night incident. Do you know who that guy was?” I asked, I took a bite on the toast. “Sorry, that I just asked but I was afraid that you couldn’t sleep if I asked you this question last night.” I explained,

“It’s okay.” [F/N] said and took a bite on her breakfast. “The man that we encounter last night is a mystery to me too.” [F/N] answered my question.

“If we hadn’t taken our eyes from you, he wouldn’t had his hand on you.” I was angry, the man’s hand that touched [F/N] made me thought a lot about what's his identity.

“Mahiru.” [F/N] put her hand on my shoulder, “You two saved me and that’s enough.” she smiled, seeing her smile cleared my mind from over thinking.

But it became a question mark to us that the man we met last night was unknown to us. Finish breakfast, I texted Misono that we’re visiting again. Kuro came out of [F/N]’s room soon after,

“Tell Lily that we’ll be having a meeting.” Kuro said, he walk right towards the pile of games at the television.

After I sent the first message, I type another text saying that Kuro wants to have a meeting to Lily. I guess, the meeting that Kuro meant was with the Seven Servamp and the topic is that strange man last night.

Speaking of that man, how did he even escape from Kuro?

“Kuro. The man last night, how did he even escape from you?” I asked him,

“He’s no ordinary man.” Kuro said while playing his game. “He had some kind of power with him.” he answered,

“Well, that’s not simple as you said ‘some kind of power’. It’s an unknown power to me.” I muttered. Kuro heard me but didn’t care after and focus on his game.

A few minutes after, I received a text from Misono. He agreed that we could come visit but the other message that I sent to Lily didn’t get a reply.

. . .

Walking side by side with [F/N], Kuro suddenly sigh.

“I didn’t get to finish my game.” <Cat form> Kuro murmur and sigh again. Lying on [F/N]'s shoulder, he muttered again, "I want to play more."

“You’ll have some chances next time.” looking at at Kuro made me sigh after. “By the way, I sent the message that you said but it didn’t got a reply.” I looked at my phone.

Servamp | The Last CreationOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara