CHAPTER 16

My alarm clock on my phone woke me up at 5 a.m. I immediately turn the alarm off, still feeling sleepy and my eyes were still weak to even open. I look beside me to see [F/N], still sleeping soundly. I notice a hand was on her waist, looking closely, it was Kuro. He was hugging [F/N] from behind,

“Oi. Kuro, what are you doing?” I said, but as I guess it won’t wake him up but it turns out [F/N] was the one who woke up.

“Mahiru?” [F/N] said, half asleep. She looked at me with weak eyes,

“Sorry. Did I wake you up?” I saw her eyes still closed. Could she even hear me? “Hey. Are you awake?” I poke her cheek, her reaction changed.

“Don’t do that.” she grab my hand that was poking her. After she grab my hand, her grip loosen and holds my hand. “It’s so warm.” [F/N] said, when I was excited to see her face like that, I wanted to say something but then..... She got back to sleep?!

[F/N] went back to sleep, while still holding my hand. When I thought things weren’t getting even worst, Hugh came to our room. Seeing us in this position, he grin.

“My. Is this a love triangle?” He said. I know he’s having fun looking at us like this.

“It’s not what---”

“In this situation, the only thing I want to ask is what kind of relationship you three have?” Hugh pointed at the three of us. “And yet, look at your hand. It’s holding tightly by [F/N]’s hand.”

I couldn’t explain as Hugh keep asking me question that didn’t even got an answer from me. When I thought that I was going to die answering those questions, Kuro woke up.

“What’s all the noise.” he said, notice that [F/N] is in his hands, he hug her even tighter.

“Oi. Kuro!!” I finally shouted, waking up [F/N] as well.

“What’s wrong.” [F/N] rub her eyes, seeing me right in front of her, she notice that my hand was still holding her hand. “It’s warm.” [F/N] tighten our hold. She then notice that Kuro was holding his arms around her waist. “Kuro, wake up.” [F/N] pats his head.

“Are you still asleep?” I asked, since all the thing she saw and yet she react like it’s normal.

“Yup, fully.” she answered,

“But, your hand.” I pointed at our hand that is holding together.

“What? You don’t want to hold hands?” she casually said, but again...

This is making me nuts!

“No, that----”

I stop as I notice a big grin on Hugh’s face. Hugh is obsession with other people's love stories. Seeing this makes it really fun for him. Hugh walk up to Kuro,

“Sleepy Ash.” He call Kuro, “What is your relationship with [F/N].”

“Hmmmm...” Kuro was thinking and so his face showed. “She precious.” Kuro answered, it made Hugh even more interested.

“And?”

“I don’t know. She had this warmness of her that even me, a cold-blooded vampire, feel her warmth.” Kuro answered, didn’t show reaction of embarrassment.

“I see, that's the love that you didn’t know.” Hugh said, Kuro just made a dull face.

Hugh keep explaining Kuro about the feeling that he had for [F/N]. While [F/N], that seems fully awake, like she said, daze off, lying her head on the pillow.