CHAPTER 27

"[F/N]?" I looked at her, Kuro uncovered her eyes but she suddenly leans back on my chest. Still panting heavily, she looked exhausted. "What's wrong?"

"My body feels numb." Her legs were trembling, even couldn't stand properly. "I want to rest--" she couldn't finish her words and falls down only to be caught by Kuro (quick transform).

"Is she okay?" Misono notice after he lectured Lily. They came towards us, he realized that [F/N]'s face went pale, sweating a lot to even drench her whole clothes. "When was the last time she took a rest?"

"What?" I was confused. "She's well rested everyday." I said but Misono wasn't having what I said to him. What wrong? Is [F/N] not have the rest she wanted?

"Lily, prepare a room for [F/N] to rest." Misono ordered and Lily did as said. "Let's go." Misono lead us inside his house. Kuro lifted [F/N] and we followed Misono.

In the guestroom, Kuro place her on the bed; covered her with a blanket. The four of us looked at [F/N] conditions, her skin was still pale. Lily puts a wet cloth on her forehead, worried. Lily's subclass was looking through the open ajar door behind us, also worried.

"There is something that [F/N] didn't tell you two about." Misono said, he clench his teeth in anger as [F/N]'s condition seems worsen. Her temperature went down every minute. I was confused myself, I don't know what to do.

"Kuro. You always slept next to her. Did you know that she--"

"She cried in her sleep." Kuro answered, not even letting me finish. I was surprised to know the truth. "Almost everyday after that nightmare." Kuro added as he looked away.

"Even so, it put on a huge impact to her." Lily looked at [F/N], lying weakly. "Maybe, it's a part of being a Servamp?" He guessed but the mood didn't change.

"Why--" they looked at me. "Why didn't you tell me?" I looked at Kuro.

"Even if I did, what can you do?" Kuro said in a cold tone.

I stood back a bit, realizing, I don't know what to do even if I knew about it. At the start where she agreed to be one of the Servamp, that's where at the same time that she got the nightmare. She agreed to the contract and even take RISK. Even endure it by herself...

"That's enough." Misono broke the silent between us. "Let's just let [F/N] rest." We all agreed and left [F/N] to rest. Misono and Lily left the room, leaving only me and Kuro to stay by her side.

~ ~ ~

Darkness, sorrow, pain and blood. Listening to the sounds of people's voice, talking
--it starts to fade--
opening her eyes to see...

.  .  .

'Ah~ I can't move my body...'

She thought as she look up the grey sky. Light rain starts to pour and touch her with every drop,

'it hurts...'

The painful event rewind, at her young age where it started. Two different vehicle crashed together, a leak on the gas tank and......

'Why? Why does it have to be like this?' paralyzed, she could only watch as the condition worsen. Lying on the ground, she couldn't see where her parents were. Even if she did see them, would they be alright?
Blood everywhere, even her own body was entirely covered in thick blood. 'Where are they? Mom? Dad?'  she slightly move her body.

CRACK!!

Eyes widen, seeing her left arm broken and bones sticking out of her flesh, most of the blood came out from there. She could only bit her bottom lip to endure the pain. Rain starts to pour heavily, landed on one of her eyes. Again she felt eternal pain, her right eye wasn't working. She didn't know the condition of her right eye but could only remember the cause of it. After the car crash, she flew out of the car. Only to land near the other huge vehicle that had it's gas leaking and pour out nearby her and the next thing she knew...