EXTRA CHAPTER

A class discussion on the up coming school festival. We all decided who does what on the school festival. I already volunteered on preparing the foods. That was the the first discussion...

"Let's make this simple, we still have two stand that haven't had someone to volunteer?" I asked, making sure the situation the class had.

All student nod their head as I explained. [F/N] only kept quiet the whole discussion, staring outside the window since she already been selected as a safety guard to watch control the event. Kuro was with her, sleeping on her desk.

"So, it got to be me." I pointed my thumb towards myself.

All of them agreed that I do the work, that I usually do even house chores. But the class president wasn't agreeing to the idea.

"Are you sure your going to take all this work?"

Anxious, the class president asked to make sure. But then someone raised her hand, all of the student looked at the person who raised her hand.

The person was [F/N].

"I'll help with what Mahiru is volunteering." she said, hand still raised high.

"But, you already been selected to be a committee mem--"

"I have time, so let me. I want to help the class prepare for the festival." [F/N] smiled to make no one disagree on her idea to help.

"Fine." The class president sigh before giving an answer.

With that, the class discussion ended. But each of the our classmates couldn't stop with their mouth talking about [F/N] volunteer to help me prepare the work that I volunteered.

"Good for you, Mahiru." Sakuya said to me, he place his hand on my shoulder. "You could easily do does work now [F/N] is with you."

"Though some of them didn't know that [F/N] just wanted to help her big brother." Ryusei rested his chin and arms on his desk. He meant by the news about me and [F/N] being sibling hasn't yet spread.

"Yeah..." I looked at [F/N], staring outside the window while her hand was stroking Kuro's head. "Do you think [F/N] have time?" I asked my friends.

"If you let her, then there's no problem." Koyuki answered,

I wasn't sure about letting [F/N] help since she already held a position for the school's safety. I'll ask her after class ends.

. . .

"You sure, you want to help."

I asked [F/N], as we walk home together. Kuro on her shoulder, we walk side by side after we were separated with Sakuya and the others.

"I mean, you are good on those work I volunteer for but do you really have time?" I was worried as I ask another question. "Your already had your hands full with the task given from your saviour, so if you--"

"No, I'll help." She cut me off, calmly declining my idea to not participate on the class activity. "We live together now, so I want to at least be of use at the house." She explained why she wanted to help.

"Then, that's good." I stopped walking and shrugged. "You've been watching that anime since you downloaded it and not even help me clean the house.." I sigh, she jolted as I said it.

"I finished the whole episode so I'm free now." She glare at me before she turned her face around and pout. Walking ahead of me, I laugh as I chase her.

"Then, we'll go buy the stuff tomorrow."

~ ~ ~

-The First Day of the Festival-
The day of the school festival came. It was [F/N]'s first festival in our school so she was excited when we came to school and saw that the school were already pack with people.