CHAPTER 3

TING!! TONG!!

We arrived at school, just on time before the school bell rang. Kuro was still with [F/N], he seems to like her very much but why all of the sudden? We just met her yesterday and things went out good, especially Kuro. Before we entered the classroom, [F/N] tugged on my shirt.

"Mahiru, can we hang out again for lunch?" she asked,

"Sure." I accepted and she was happy with my reply.

Entering our classroom together, class started soon after and Kuro kept playing with [F/N]. What is Kuro's attention? I couldn't stop staring at them. [F/N] looked outside the window while stroking Kuro's head, she seems kind of happy? Or so I thought.

"Mahiru." Sakuya whispered at me,

"What?" My attention change as Sakuya called me,

Sakuya points a finger towards the front of the class, he meant for me to focus with the lesson. I've been thinking of [F/N] since she came to this school. Why can't I stop thinking about her? It may be because of [F/N]'s background? Or her eye? I don't know.....
I decided to end it with me going to ask her at recess time. Even if it's hard to answer my question.

==Recess Time==

I cleared my stuff and went towards [F/N]. I stopped half way when I saw a few people were at her desk.

"Want to hang out with us?" a girl asked [F/N],

"Sorry. I already have plans with Mahiru today." she kindly declines their invitation.

I let out a sigh of relieve when I hear she decline their invitation; I don't want my questions to wait. Before I go to [F/N]'s desk, I went to asked Sakuya if he wants to join but as soon as I asked, he was already busy with his activities. Guess it's just [F/N], Kuro and I. Speaking of Kuro, in his cat form were busy eating snacks that the girls gave him. I went to [F/N]'s desk this time,

"Let's go." I called her after the other girls left her desk, [F/N] nod as a respond and stood up from her chair.

Before we could even start, a teacher came and called for her. She was said to fill the some papers, and I thought it was done yesterday.

"I guess lunch time have to wait a little." [F/N] said; bitter smile.

"No worries. I'll wait." I shook my head, though I'm a bit disappointed.

"Thanks." she smiled,

We were about to go to the teacher's office but I stopped, forgot to bring Kuro with me. He was still busy with the girls who feed him. "Sorry, but I need Kuro right now." I lifted Kuro and left the classroom. The girls were disappointed as I took Kuro away.

I caught up with [F/N] after and without realizing we arrived in front of the Teacher's office, again. She enters the office so Kuro and I waited outside the room. Looking outside the window, Kuro kept yawing.

"Kuro, why do like being with [F/N]?" I ask, looking at Kuro yawned with a huge mouth open.

"What's wrong?" <Cat Form> Kuro asked, he rubbed his eyes with his paws.

"Well, there are lots of girls at my class who likes you but you never once been on their shoulder? But somehow, [F/N]'s the first girl you ever do that." I said; patted my shoulder to where he usually lies on.

"...Interesting." Kuro answered with one word though there was a pause before he answered.

"I can see that. Anything else?" I asked for more reasons.