CHAPTER 43

Checking for any mails, [F/N] saw an envelope; a rare one than the usual. A wax seal envelope, the seal look nothing to her familiarity or who is it from since there was never written a name or address. The letter was inside the mailbox, so there's no possibility that it's the neighbours. Curious, she enters the house and search for her brothers. Staring at the envelope from the front side then at the back, and back again at the wax seal.

"Onii-chan..." She saw no one was in the kitchen, then heard running water in the bathroom. "His in the bath. Gotta ask Kuro then."

As she strode to the living room, her hand was itching to open and read it. Slightly touch the wax, it immediately detach from sealing close the envelope. Sweating, she didn't expect to open it before showing it to Kuro. Trying to stick it back, but it wasn't working, of course, when it uses wax.

"Umm... Kuro..."

"What is it?" he respond as he play his game.

"There's an odd letter in the mailbox... Is it for you?" she guessed, showing the letter to Kuro.

"Huh? A letter?" Kuro wasn't looking at her direction at all but rather face forward on his game. "Look. I don't have someone to exchange letter with... And it's a waste of time."

"Oh... Is that so?" she looks at the letter again, having questions pop out of her mind. "Using a wax seal, it's kinda old fashion but it looks amazing."

"Seal?" the moment Kuro heard that word, the game paused and his full attention got on her and the letter. "Give me that."

"Eh? But didn't you say it wasn't yours." She handed it back, startled when Kuro took it rather harshly. "Do you know who's it from?" she sat next to Kuro, waiting if Kuro is going to open and read it.

"Not important. Just ignore it..." Kuro saw the seal was detach and the letter was slightly open. "Only a Servamp is capable of opening this." stunned, Kuro looked at her.

[F/N] instantly knew the eyes Kuro gave her and shook her head. It was true that she accidently opened it, but she never did read what's written in it. Kuro stared back at the letter, it wasn't a doubt that the letter was from C3. The same as last time Mahiru got it from the mailbox and this time it was [F/N]. Mahiru wasn't a care to know anymore of the letter, but the girl in front of him was excited to know the content.

"Just forget this letter ever existed." Kuro crumpled up the letter and shove it in his pocket.

"But!"

"No 'buts'."

Kuro resumes his game, but [F/N] was trying her best to get Kuro to open the letter and read it. She shook him by the shoulder; it didn't work. Trying to block his view on the game; also didn't work. [F/N] tried what she could to get a hold of the letter, but ended up a failure. Last try,

"Is it a secret admirer?" she leans back, forcing her weight on Kuro.

"No."

The more Kuro decline or short answer it, the more she pushes her weight on him. Kuro was bending forward from his waist, seemingly look like he was stretching with a weight behind him. Bending forward as far as possible, Kuro started to tremble.

"My back..." his tone sounded like he was in pain.

"Not gonna stop. Besides, you're not that old..."

"What the... Are you guys doing stretches?"

I came out of the bathroom, seeing the two in a position for a light exercise on the hamstring. But [F/N] was enjoying it and Kuro wasn't; he was in pain.