CHAPTER 10

Pride took it and read it for us,

“I, The creator of The Seven Servamp, have finally succeed in creating another Servamp, Tsubaki. Completing another task, I was hungry for more. Creating another and final Servamp. I sense disloyalty among my creations. And I know this will not be complete in time before my time comes.” As Pride read, [F/N] and I saw their reactions. Knowing what their creator had left before he died. “In this finally creation, I had save a life of a young girl but failed so save her parents.” Kuro, Lily, Misono and I are the only ones knew what it was referring too, it is [F/N]. “Helping her to regain what she had lost, I altered her DNA and a complete of powers. It shall not activate until she realize something, that is unknown to her. Arose her will help the other Servamp for what they had lost. SHE is the healer. SHE is my last creation. SHE is........ Servamp’s last hope.” Pride widen his eyes reading the last sentence.

All of the Servamp, including Kuro, was shock to listen to what had Their creator wrote.

“Old Child, continue.” Wrath request,

“This book will be in the hands of my last creation.” Pride stop, “What!?”

“What’s wrong?” Gluttony asked,

“That's it?!” Pride turns to each page but it was all blank except the front pages that he had read.

“Didn't you read it.” Tsubaki pointed to the words that Pride just said, “This book will be in the hands of my last creation. So, it means that it won’t show until the real, last Servamp that he created held and read it.”

“So, is [F/N] the one that our creator meant?” JeJe asked,

“[F/N]?” Tsubaki had heard an unfamiliar name.

“That’s the girl that I said to have an ability to see through people's past.” Lily said,

“Oh~” Tsubaki saw the only girl that isn’t either a Servamp or an Eve. He realize her right eye after, “What’s this? Your eyes have different colors.” Tsubaki walk towards her, as he reach [F/N], he held her chin and turn her to face him. Kuro and I felt uneasy as Tsubaki touched her casually, we couldn't but let it slide. “Your eyes.” Tsubaki widen his eyes after seeing clearly at her right eye. Tsubaki insanely laugh after, “This is the one.”

“How are you so sure.” Gluttony hesitated, since he saw [F/N] as only a weak human.

“In the book, it said that he had save a life of a child but he didn’t mention about something else.” Greed revise.

“Lawless.” JeJe added, “But it had said that our creator help her regain what she had lost. So it meant about her eye.”

“Yes, and I notice the right eye of hers.” Tsubaki brush this thumb beneath her right eye. “It’s the same eye as our creator's.” Tsubaki then looked at her right arm, a big scar that was yet to see. “What happen to your left arm, little one.” Tsubaki asked her, his hand had finally taken away from her face.

“It’s the same as the eye.” she answered, she hold her left arm. “At that time, I couldn’t move my body even though I thought I was alive.”

“See.” Tsubaki proved his guess. “She’s the one.”

“Wait.” we all looked at her. “I’m not sure if your creator is my savior.” she said her reason to stop us. “Can I see him?”

“No.” Kuro answered her immediately.

“Too bad.” Greed said, “He’s already dead.”

“What?” [F/N] widen her eyes after hearing the truth. I hold her shoulder, she notice that I was trying to calm her down. So she calmly inhale, “Fine.” and exhale. “Then I’ll see him in your memory.” We were shocked to hear her sudden decision.